• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Sad to see the storms' devastation, but know the people there are strong and will rebuild. Thoughts and prayers still going out.

GIP - the peppers you sent Chuck are just gorgeous! Lots of work went into their care.

The gardens harvesting is becoming a chore (!) when you have little space to store it. Lots of sharing. Hopefully beets are done - for me anyway.

Have a wonderful day and share your talents. Some day you'll be rewarded.

Good morning all

Sicman and any others affected by these recent storms... We hope you and your family are all safe :)

quick trip through the garden this morning, then i'm off to the Hospital today :mope: 
I haven't consumed anything but clear liquids since Monday evening, and i'm feeling a bit nervous, and very empty. i'm sure everything will be fine.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Thanks for the concern y'all. Just got power and water back yesterday. Still have lots of friends and neighbors without though. People started looting and we had curfew and police helicopters patrolling all night. Lot of terrible people out there. Anyways, we safe animals are safe and no structure damage. Most of my plants are destroyed. Lots of work still but everything is getting back to normal. Good morning and God bless.

Good morning everyone. Sic is back! So sorry about your plants, but you and your wife are OK, plus the animals.

Weird weather everywhere, or so it seems. 90's here this week, Montana has snow and we'll get the cold this weekend. Dry, dry, dry. Thunder with no rain. Blessings for those families who have losses after the storms. Crazy looters.

GIP - doctor results? We're thinking of you.

Have a wonderful day and be blessed. Stay safe.

Back