• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.

A stressful weekend. Had to trade my truck in for a lease car. Rear differential was going out, no big deal. Then I found a rod knock. Ouch! It had a all aluminum block motor. Not what I'm use to. I still owed 8k on it. Would have cost that and then some to fix. Very sad. Well, I have a reliable awd car for the next 3 years. Never leased before, but had no choice. The dealer paid off the loan with negative equity. A brand new car was out of the question right now. Didn't expect this and didn't want to spend savings on down payment right now. Maybe in a couple years, I'll trade it in and get something new/used. Im paying the same amount on the lease as I did on gas for the truck a month. Plus 33 miles to the gallon isn't bad. Just need to keep it in good condition and the miles down.

This week will be better. The past is the past.

Have a great day. Hope you all had a good weekend.
Stay positive. Its almost Friday!

Good morning everyone. Yes, Chuck, it's almost Friday! So sorry about your truck debacle and the newly leased car. But 33 mpg is a lot better than a truck's mpg. You just can't haul the stuff you used to.

It's supposed to get in the 30s this weekend. Time to plan protection for the CG peppers. I'm never ready for Fall. Last year I gave away a grocery bag of hot peppers because of our vacation. Not this year.

I hope your day will be an enjoyable one, smile and pay it forward.

good morning all :)

Nice big breakfast, then quick look at the garden, and pickup/deliveries until midday (several excited puppers ready to go home to their families :) )
:dance:

gu6kbZP.jpg

:drooling:  Nom nom nom  

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and you're all ready for a magnificent Monday 
be excellent to each other

:cheers: <-------- Mmmmmmmm Coffee :D

So much for getting a head start on today's route. Spanish trails took forever yesterday. And then the one dude that said he would work extra with me played sick. I got one yard for today done. Today is going to be another long one. Have a great day and good morning friends. Bless up and keep it safe and sexy.

Good morning. Have a great day. The weekend is almost here. I want to take a weekend and go out of town. Its been a long time since I went anywhere. Over a year. Looking at Bryce Canyon, UT. Never been. Got to do something before Winter comes.

I know what your talking about, Sic. Turned 40 back in January and not feeling like I use to. Some more exercise would help. Just need to find the time. Work sun up to sun down.

Back