• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone..another day of warmer than usual weather here..fine with us here..as we know what's  lurking
around the corner...did someone say snow. :rolleyes:
Noted that people are being allowed back in their homes in California,cautious optimism..they expect rain on Thurday
so hopefully noting but good news in the next few days..such devastation..so many communities affected..keep those folks in mind.
Have a safe & pleasant day & be thankful. :P

Good morning!

Nothing like poached eggs, toast and coffee (extra strong and black French pressed). Toast with Crabapple Peach-Red Hot Candies-Bonda ma Jacques preserves. Courtesy of my friend Jane. One of the best preserves Ive had in a long, long time.

Have a great day.

Sic, have fun riding Spanish Trails...............(Riding mower) I remember some things. LOL!

Good morning. Enjoy life and have fun. Now time for a quick cup of coffee.

Sorry to hear, Sic. I battled with addiction for 15 years. Its vicious. Been clean and sober for almost 10 years. Ive lost my little brother, uncle and numerous friends from addiction. I share my story and try to help ones who want help and are struggling. Its not that easy. Sometimes the demons are stronger than the willpower. Im sorry for your friend and his daughter. Sad indeed.

Good morning everyone. Thanks for letting me know, Chuck, that the jam was OK, it warms my heart.

Sad to hear about that boy's overdose. Chuck is a great recovery story in himself. 10 years is a great success and your ability to share surely helps others. Thanks for that.

It's supposed to be a great day for gardening so I'd better not waste the day. Enjoy your day, stay safe, and share your smiles.

Good Morning Everyone..those NYY are exceeding expectations..so I 'm cautiously optimistic...regardless of what happens  with their season they
have exceeded expectations ...but nevertheless each game they play is fun to watch while the RS rivals are sitting@ home :mope: as spectators :rofl:
Lets see how far they go....hope they do win today.
Everyone have a safe day & be gracious & thankful for all the blessings coming your way. :P  

Back