• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. The home garden cleanup is still patiently waiting, but I did get some stuff pulled. It may have to wait longer.
I'm sorry for the heat in CA, though the garden would still be producing! Hoping those fires dont ruin any more lives.

Stay safe everyone. Share a smile or two. Show you care.

Good Morning Everyone....we took some time off to enjoy the Fall Scenery in New England..absolutely beautiful without the traffic,
which made the ride so enjoyable ..went as far as the Canadian border in Vermont,with many stops along the way..beautiful colors.
Enjoy the day & be safe & do a kind deed. ;)

natick-ma-jd.jpg
fall-foliage-villages-southern-new-england-780x520.jpg

Good morning all :)

got the plants prepped for coming in for the winter

remembered to get a few pics of the process;
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64878-gips-2017-oh-hail-no-glog/?p=1500986

it's 36F/2C at 9:00 am here today  with snow :mope: predicted for Friday

I got a bit more garden clean up to do. Will try to remember to snap a pic of the garlic bed (thanks Jane :D)

hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday with many opportunities to S.M.I.L.E. :D

time for some eggs and toasts with some of MikeUSMC  Baha-Goat  Hot Sauce  :hotsauce:  :drooling:

Good morning all :)

supposed to get a freeze tonight, and freezing rain and snow/slush tomorrow  :mope:
hope everyone has a Thankful Thursday :)
Today I am thankful that i already got my plants i'm going to keep moved inside.
I am thankful for the several large harvests of peppers i was able to get this year despite the setback from hail this spring.
i am thankful for these eggs and toast  :drooling: nom nom nom
hope y'all have a great day
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

wiriwiri said:
Good Morning Everyone....we took some time off to enjoy the Fall Scenery in New England..absolutely beautiful without the traffic,
which made the ride so enjoyable ..went as far as the Canadian border in Vermont,with many stops along the way..beautiful colors.
Enjoy the day & be safe & do a kind deed. ;)

natick-ma-jd.jpg
fall-foliage-villages-southern-new-england-780x520.jpg
Wiri - this is my old stomping ground. We lived close to the Canadian border. I truly miss the beautiful colors of New England.

Back