• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all, got the plants uncovered, picked a couple pods to roast and peel to have with breakfast
I received  several hot sauces from a member of our community here MikeUSMC  :woohoo:  I'm excited to try them!
Going with his:  Verde sauce, along with roasted red "Hatch/Minnesnowtaheim" ;) pepper, black beans, corn tortillas, and Eggs this morning! 

got a few errands to run this afternoon, then lots of peppers to roast and prep for rellenos  :party:

Hope you all have a wonderful day
S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:  <-- Orange Juice :)

Good morning all :)

i received an awesome box of Estonian red Garlic, and Elephant Garlic from Jane yesterday  :dance:
mv5nGlf.jpg

:dance:  :dance:   Thank you Jane  I'm gonna have so much garlic next year  :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend 
stay safe, and S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good Morning Everyone..sorry about the double posting yesterday. :rolleyes:
Hey Florisa congrats on your win..seems like there was no competition from the Cubbies,Hopefully NYY win tonight,
although they are facing a tough customer,you know "that" Detroit Tiger ex is seeking revenge,. :surprised:
But if we can win either tonight or tomorrow it should be a fun match up..the left coast vs the east...lets do it..Go Yanks. ;)
pumpkins.jpg

Good morning. Hope you all have a great morning. Slept till 8. WOW! Unheard of.

GIP, the garlic looks great. Jane rocks! Im going to plants some garlic here soon. Never tried growing before. Ill just see what is at the grocery store. It should grow, I think.

Hope you all have a great and amazing day.

Random Acts of Kindness make the world a better place. Open the door for someone, smile at a stranger, or whatever else comes to mind. Get creative.

Good morning all 

got the errands run for the day, and it's raining, so no workin in the garden.
Just phones and relaxing for the rest of the day i guess.

61F/16C and raining today  i'll take the rain over snow any day 
Friday is predicted to be 30F/1C so i should probably get the rest of the plants picked, and prepped for coming inside

Tamales and Eggs for Breakfast  with MikeUSMC red and green sauces  :mouthonfire:  (christmas style) 
KfIGUh2.jpg

not sure if you look at this thread Mike, but thank you for the sauce trade  :)

sicman said:
Good morning friends. It's a wonderful day to be alive. Having phone problems again. New phone keeps blacking out. I really miss the days with the old dialer hanging on the wall. Bless up and be kind.

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Beautiful day, but terribly windy through the night. Hope your day will be a great one but stay safe and keep loved ones close.

Sic-I remember the old rotary dial phones w/the 20 cord. Hard to have conversations with everyone listening in!
:rofl:  them long curly cords, and the rotary dial :D
just thinkin' bout those times brought a smile to my face this morning, thanks for that Jason, and Jane 

catherinew said:
GIP-thanks for the garlic pic. Garlic is so easy to grow but so essential. The Estonian Red is a bit hotter than many varieties and very hardy. Hope youll enjoy an abundant harvest.
Thank you Jane!
you rock!
i look forward to trading more seeds, and preserves with you as well 
(remind me about the daylillies too ;) )

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning. Hope you all have a great morning. Slept till 8. WOW! Unheard of.

GIP, the garlic looks great. Jane rocks! Im going to plants some garlic here soon. Never tried growing before. Ill just see what is at the grocery store. It should grow, I think.

Hope you all have a great and amazing day.

Random Acts of Kindness make the world a better place. Open the door for someone, smile at a stranger, or whatever else comes to mind. Get creative.
sleeping in every once in a while is fantastic.  I'm Jelly 
yeah this Garlic is Great  i've only tried a raw clove of the Estonian red and it has some bite  :D  have to resist the urge to just eat it. there will be plenty to eat when i plant it !
Your right, Jane does rock :metal:

wiriwiri said:
Good Morning Everyone..still have lots of peppers on my plants as the weather here has been summer-like...which is grrrreeaatt.
Hope you have a safe & pleasant day mixed in with some R&R. ;)
me too!  :dance:  i got so many peppers left on the plants still, it's  crazy cool!

hope everyone has a spectacular Saturday and a wonderful weekend!
S.M.I.L.E. :D

We had like a hundred footer that you could get caught in. No one listing in either. Cord was so long, sister and I could walk into our rooms and lay on our beds with phone,lol.
Good morning friends. Nice easy ride today. Just riding to two parks so I can show Sonya the Courses for two CX races. She is signed up for her first race ever. The last week I've been having her sprint for all solid 25 minutes out in the pasture. 25 minutes is how long her race is. She is just doing it for fun but I think she is going to do pretty good and it's nice to be doing all this riding for purposes. Keeps it exciting. Have a great day.

Good morning everyone. Can't wait for Daylight Savings to be over. I like the sun to be in the sky when I get up. 2 more weeks.

Very windy day yesterday that removed most of the leaves from the trees, sad to see the trees bare. Time for leaf shredding and adding them to the soil, in one way or another.

Have a great Sunday and be good to each other. Buy a veteran a breakfast sandwich and some coffee. Make someone's day a little brighter.

Thank you Jane!
you rock!
i look forward to trading more seeds, and preserves with you as well
(remind me about the daylillies too ;)

Sharing/trading is what it's all about! Thanks, G.I.P. Who wants a boring life???

Back