• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone...it's supposed to be  a warmer week  with no snow ..in fact I see 50's come  Saturday..but that is ways off,
after all this is New England so we "hope" for better but ..
Were-Prepared-e1411222060237.jpg

Have a safe day,Chuck  keep a cuppa handy...and  do take breaks....we're sending you warm thoughts. ;)

Good Morning Friends...a  bit of warm air is circulating around & that will spike our temps to the high 40's ..we will still
have a white  Xmas as when I look out the ground is all covered with snow.

I am digesting this Tax bill but I wonder how it really helps most people.,temp bandaid,deficit spiking..need to get to work to sure up my income to the millions so I can max out the benefits..you do likewise :rofl:

That train accident in Wa.  and the continued fires in Cali  are sad for the affected at this time of the year...count your blessings.
Have a safe day/be vigilant. ;)

Good morning everyone. More chores to get ready for Christmas guests. Got the jam done, all dozen jars to one person. Maybe she'll horde them for the whole year as the process was quite sticky.

Income the the millions - ha ha. Millions of peppers? Tomatoes? I love it! What are our leaders thinking?

Fill your day with positive thoughts and actions. Keep well and safe. And smile .

Back