• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Like Chuck said, snow has shown its face last night with more on the way. But the cold temps will be unwelcome. Were going to deliver winter kids clothes and toys to an unwed mothers high school today, if the roads arent too slick. Then grocery shopping.

Hope your day will be filled with warmth and something homemade, preferably cookies! Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Good Morning Everyone...have to do a few lat minute food items..then I'll be done.
No travel plans ..will be home which is good ..the weather & mass exodus will create some travel
issues no doubt...be careful. ;)
Glad that Chuck will have some much deserved  Chill Time.. :party:

Kudos to Catherine for all the Good Deeds you do... :onfire: YOU ROCK :onfire:

Good morning, everyone. Like Chuck said, it is a 9 degree COLD! More snow predicted for the weekend, hopefully it will all stay in the mountains.
Thanks for the kudos, wiri. I guess it's just something we do to infintessimally help the people who need a lift. Besides, I like to shop!

Keep warm, stay safe, and share a bit of your life with others. And smile.

Good morning and happy Friday all :)

hope you all are doing good and ready for the Holiday

Wife and I made Fudge, and Peanut butter Fudge, and...
a batch of Primo-Peanut Butter Fudge ! (just 3/4 teaspoon of Primo powder in the whole batch) it came out perfect  :mouthonfire:
(hot enough for a chilehead to appreciate it, but not so hot you dont want to finish the piece you took) 
will be gifting almost all of it, as I really shouldn't be indulging in fats and sugars like that  :mope:

This time of year has always been more challenging to eat healthy with all the goodies everyone is making
but with my recent health and my extreme diet change it is extra challenging.  :neutral:

hope you all have a fun safe Holiday weekend
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Hope your shopping is done.weather is all over the place here..rain..icy roads in some parts
is making driving an issue...but should reach high 40's later on...staying home sounds good.
Be safe & have a pleasant day. ;)
3f5f4d6926de0fb6d0af992c3af7d09a--good-morning-picture-good-morning-images.jpg

Good morning, everyone. Spent too much of yesterday shopping so I have to scramble and get other stuff done today. I dont want to battle the traffic again so we should stay closer to home.

Hope your day will be less stressful. Have fun but stay safe (away from too many crazy drivers!). Share today with others.

Hope your day goes according to plan...,... "no travel for Christmas"
called to "duty"@home this time ...providing   lots of TLC......it's in the Blood...its therapeutic. ;)
                                                               Good Morning to you      

caudata-1073282__340.jpg

Back