• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Merry Christmas everyone,

The wife got me a grow tent with fan and duct work.

Pretty pumped!

Hope everyone has a special day.
fdc22d2c7761825328e09d9aacc0b158.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Good morning all :)

hope everyone had a fun, joyous, safe Holiday

I'm excited to make a Turkey sandwich with some leftovers later this afternoon  :dance:

Business is good. We weren't booked full through Christmas this year, but it's been steady, and should continue to be until after the new year when it will slow down again for a bit.

it's another cold morning here at -9F/-23C

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

I trust that you had some good family time and some great foods also.Spent most of the day doing snow chores...so tired.
so today I plan on making some ...Buttermilk fried chicken with either waffles or biscuits &   tossed beans with toasted
almonds & some chicken Mei Fun tossing in  lots of veges...should be fun..you're all invited. :P

giphy.gif

Good morning everyone. Dreary and snowing at the moment. Christmas was fun with the kids, etc., now for the cleanup. Even their dog was quite well trained for a change. I bought him lots of toys that he chewed up!! I would like to take Wiri up on the invitation to lunch, but I imagine the plane will not have any seats available today. Thanks for offering!

Cleanup and more cookies in the queue for today, with only a few leftovers.

Enjoy this beautiful day and share your joy with those around you. Keep safe.

Back