• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

word-hello-in-french-bonjour-fashionable-calligraphy-vector-illustration-HGXXHF.jpg

Bon matin pour tout. Bonjour. Good morning, everyone. La neige est ici. We got more snow that glistens in the morning sun, and will soon be gone.

Not too much planned today. Just enjoy the day and share it with others, buy someone a cup of coffee. We are planning on taking the light rail downtown and go to one of my favorite places to eat and people watch. Such a diversity of people!

Happy Friday.

Good morning everyone. GIP, I dont think we ever get used to the crazy weather patterns nowadays. Last year we got a hailstorm on May 8, followed by snow on May 18. Lots of scrambling to get the plants back inside.

We have company for Easter so lots of work to finish today. Gotta fill the tray for tomato seeding - I will have *help* with a few of the seeds trying to teach . . .

Enjoy the day and share the fun stuff. Bike ride to TN sounds like an adventure.

Jane, it's 750 miles don't have the exact route hammered out yet. My son graduates and we will be staying at my moms. Me and a friend are making the trip. We will ride back in a car, wife is driving. Good morning everyone. Another great week to do. Nursery work and a few other chores and some errands. Bless up and have a great day.

Back