• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

VQbE0Db.png
     :)
hope everyone had a wonderful safe holiday.

We got some rain yesterday, so the humidity finally dropped  :party:  Sunny and 73f/23c with 63% humidity right now.
i still got 15 more peppers to transplant  :neutral:  they may just stay in there 4x4x6" pots at this point.
Cherries are doing great  :!: though almost two weeks later than previous years  :think:
Now if i can just keep the wife from eating them off the tree while out in the garden  :lol:  i'll never understand  :crazy:  they are so sour right off the tree  :lol:
but she likes them like that more than in pies and jams.  :)

hope you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend 
S.M.I.L.E. :D   and be excellent to each other. 

Good morning everyone. Hot week ahead, sure hope the plants like the heat.
Nmlarson - so sorry about the deluge of water in your community garden. I know how much work goes into these areas. Best of luck for a great harvest.
The best thing about our dryness is having fewer bugs in the garden. We'll see what happens in August when they usually arrive.

Have a great weekend and share your joys. Love GIP's flowers.

UCdh32j.png

Sunny and 73f here at 9:30 am today.  Not a cloud i can see  :cool:
supposed to only get up to 85f today  :party:  and dewpoint has been dropping. Humidity currently at 61%

I find it best as far as enviroment, to be out gardening in the morning before the heat of the day gets too intense, when it rains, thats not exactly an option for me.  I work when it's not soggy then  :P
 As for pictures... I'm no pro by any means, but i find that, i take better pics early morning or around sunset.
Maybe it's just coincidental, but those times seem like the best lighting and least shadows i'm casting while trying to take pics of the plants.
i've occasionally got some good contrasting pod/plant pics with the flash at night, but i can barely see what i'm trying to take a picture of and just feeding mosquitoes at that point  :rolleyes: so; mostly luck if i get a nice pic then.

i'm so far behind on my glog i dont know where to start the next update  :mope:

hope you all have a wonderful weekend 
stay safe, be excellent, and remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back