• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

IhB6v9O.jpg

Good morning, all.  Siccy, hope the new bike turns out to be everything you want it to be!  Catherinew, I hope you get your rain.  It's now been 9 days since we got any, so I'm off to get some early watering done.  Just read an interesting article in the London Times about the presence of Legonnaire's bacteria in "water butts," which I'm hoping are rainwater storage tanks.  Think I'll throw a couple of drops of bleach in my storage tank in the community garden!

Good morning everyone. Nmlarson, thanks for the rain wishes - we actually got 2 full hours of rain yesterday that cooled the day and made the plants and lawn very happy. Hopefully the rain will come your way. We were 24 days without moisture.

Back to the ole grind, though weeding will wait. The birds are noisy and enjoying the moisture. Send us pics of the new bike, Sic.

Enjoy your day and share that joy with others.

Back