• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Catherine it's doing terrible I've pretty much given up for the year and am thinking about something easy and low maintenance just to fill up my greenhouse for the winter. Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be edible. Good morning friends off for another day of mowing. Yesterday was exhausting but fortunately it was a cooler day for us. Today suppose to be hot. Have a wonderful day.

Good morning everyone. Taking a break from harvest just today, only doing weeding. Because of our high 90 temps, my coddled tomatoes have not set fruit except for the Romas. Scarce harvest of my favorite this year.

I hope your day will be a great one. Grocery shopping is on my list. Enjoy the day and share the fun.

good morning all  :)

60F and cloudy here this morning  last night got down to 50
i hope we dont get an early fall this year.

KL24hkE.jpg

yvmm15Y.jpg

CiBFwMi.jpg

hJGFLFw.jpg

hope you all have a great day
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Evening everyone,

usually wake up early (around 4:30 / 5 am) but slept in today 6 am 

very happy to see all my plants have recoved after the wilting process they went through due to the high temps 32 °C  / 89.6 °F  realy though i was going to loose atleast one
decided to hang up an old bed sheet to block out some sunlight till i can get my hands on some shade cloth

Good morning everyone. Last Saturday we drove up to the mountains to help with the invisible fence for their dog plus make pickled beets. More work is needed on the dog fence because of the rocks, size of the property, etc. so we have been invited there again. While the guys work on the fence, we will be making hot dill spear pickles for them. The luxury of growing your own ingredients.

GIP - love the Bloody Riot Orange Pepper. Please save some seeds!

Enjoy this beautiful day. Keep the people in natures ravenous paths in your thoughts - floods, wildfires. Stay safe. Nice to see Wiri here.

mmm Coffee. How bout some breakfast jazz. Have a great day folks  :P

sicman said:
Catherine it's doing terrible I've pretty much given up for the year and am thinking about something easy and low maintenance just to fill up my greenhouse for the winter. Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be edible. Good morning friends off for another day of mowing. Yesterday was exhausting but fortunately it was a cooler day for us. Today suppose to be hot. Have a wonderful day.

Isn't FL medical now? Lemme know if ya need seeds

Good morning all  :)

Wife and I went to the local Farmers Market this morning.
picked up some rhubarb for my cherry-rhubarb jam < we grow 3 kinds of tart pie cherries >
also got a couple cabbages for another batch of sauerkraut 
almost bought a basket of baby cukes for pickling,  :think:  maybe next week.

hope your all having a spectacular Saturday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other  

Back