• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

71f/22c here this mornin, supposed to get up to 86f/30c this afternoon, hopefully the rain is done for the weekend.

3I8EkZl.jpg

Hardy Hibiscus started blooming  :dance:

hope you all have a spectacular Sunday 
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Beautiful hibiscus, GIP. You must have a very colorful yard with all of your lilies and this beautiful red hibiscus. It looks like a normal Sunday afternoon with the lazy days of summer. Have a wonderful day and share the harvests with others.
 Thanks.
well, the flower beds are beautiful :D , the yard not so much  :neutral: 
i just dont get excited enough about lawn, to care like i do with the; flowers,fruits,and veggies  :!:

Good morning everyone. Red sunrise this AM, probably due to wildfire smoke somewhere. Garden harvest are keeping us busy, luckily the temps this week will not be as hot as mpicantes. Time for coffee and breakfast and then chores.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe. The kids go back to school around here next week, so we will have parents to contend with on the roads! Seemed like a shorter summer this year.

Good morning everyone. Dry weather here again, but the Zoo had large hail for a second day, closing it for the season. They showed a picture of a groundskeeper shoveling the hail/leaf debris.

The normal weather has yet to be determined again. Hope your day is better than most. Keep the people in the paths of wildfires and floods in your thoughts, S.M.I.L.E.

Back