• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning......................it's warm in the house, too early for coffee, too late for a cold one...............hmm
Sounds like Irish Coffee time to me =)

Good morning.

My wife got very little sleep the first few months after our son was born.
Know that feeling, round 2 for us. You'd have thought we would have learned! To top it off we are teething now too..........fun fun

Hehehe........ good morning all!!!!! Lmao!!!!! More like good night, been up drankin and playing with ramen and my hubby. Hahaha!!!!!! Happy Thursday to those who don't have odd days off or some that work all the time.

Ended up not geeme-ing the leg yesterday, as once I called the ortho to make an appointment, I had to leave right away to make it on time. But he took the cast off and gave me a boot, which I can remove to bathe and ice it (hooray!) So this morning was the first bath since breaking the ankle -- what a challenge, but SOOOOO good!

Good morning!

Congrats Geeme!!!! Glad you were able to ditch that nasty cast! Enjoy your day, be careful, and keep smiling when you can!!!! :)

Woke up to another snow dusting this morning - so all of you with sunshine pouring in your windows.....be glad and bask in it!!!! :D

Back