• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Nice, AJ! I can't move anything outside with my ankle busted up right now, and it's just as well - we're supposed to get down to 29 tomorrow night, and it's already a chilly one here.

Happy Monday all! Spring must be in the air, because it's actually above freezing for the first time in forever this morning! All of 35! WooHoo!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!

Good morning.................man, I'm going to be late for work, again! This site is like a good bag of potato chips. You just can't leave it alone

Beautiful weather all week here! Dry up my garden plot some so I can get all my plants in the ground ASAP please =)

Gmornin all. It's great hammock weather outside right now! Too bad work calls......

Good morning i guess i just pulled an all nighter to get homework done i think imma go get a few mins of sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Good morning..... Aaron only gets one day off this week so not quite our weekend yet. Tomorrow is our Friday. Then Thursday is Saturday and Sunday all in one day.

Good morning..............It only takes one tiny weenie ant to crawl onto the sensor of a smoke alarm,
and the Whole House chimes........at 2 in the morning............. :eek: :scared: :eek: .............. :banghead: ...

Mornin' all...

Greg...did that ant have an aphid in his jaws?

Back