• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good late morning all :)

66F on it's way to 74 this afternoon if the rain lets up, it's forecast to rain through Tuesday  :neutral:

i have planted out as late as June before and still managed to get a couple decent harvests of peppers that year, but the way things have been going, i'm not holding out much hope for anything but the annuums.
hope your all further along in your gardens than i am in mine.

stay safe, stay healthy
be excellent to one another
and S.M.I.L.E. :D

Good morning everyone. Rain is predicted for 2 days, so we hurried to finish getting the tomatoes planted - more steps than you guys as I add a bit of sun/hail protection to every plant. One hurdle done. I hope your Memorial Day weekend turns out great. Stay safe and please wear those masks around crowds of people. This “thing” hasn’t finished with us yet.

Healing thoughts to GIP.

Good morning.  Working in the garden this morning.  T Storms this afternoon.  Navajo tacos and adult beverages this evening.  My wife says she's "opening up" this coming week.  :lol: I guess that means the grandkids will be here.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning everyone. Happy Memorial Day, remembering those who have died serving our country. Yesterday the rains poured forth, and today the sun is out with the birds singing. The cat is fascinated by so many birds. It’s too wet for gardening outside, though the peppers are waiting for their turn to be planted. The low temp was 39. Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy. Thoughts to GIP's recovery.

Sitting on my front porch drinking coffee and watching a pair of Oriols eat the orange halves we put out, also a bue Jay is pecking around. The grass and leaves are vivid green - its all very technicolor here - except kitty, she is in black and white.
It is currently 70F, possible T-storms this afternoon.  My computer says the humidity is around 78%.  I have switched to my straw hat and put away my (fur)felt hat for the season. 
Remembering my father who died in the early days of the Vietnam War.

Good morning.  It's a rainy 64 on its way to 70.  Looks to be rainy for the next few days.  The garden is in!  Finally!  Spent most of Memorial Day doing our annual barn cleaning.  Going to have to make a trip to the dump!  My meeting schedule looks moderate today.  I guess the grandson will be here for awhile this morning.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning everyone. Sunny and we’re ready to start planting peppers. Yesterday we mixed dirt and filled a few pots. Family and games, now back to work. Going to check out the CG this AM, plant some cucumbers and dig holes for the peppers. Not much - just to see how much rain was absorbed. Have a great day ahead. Stay safe and healthy. Thoughts for GIP's recovery.

Good morning.  I've got 136 pepper plants in the ground and 100 backups.  20 or so tomato plants and the tomatillos are in too.  It's 62 on its way to 75.  Scattered showers in the forecast. The strawberries are just crazy this year.  We're getting a small bucket per day.  The lettuce, carrots and radishes are doing great.  The potato plants are knee high.  Busy meeting schedule today. Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning everyone. Way to go Harry - so much gardening and planting - looking forward to a great harvest. Kudos to your wife when it’s time to preserve it all. CG this AM to deliver tomato plants, then plant my peppers there. Many thanks to Harry for many of my peppers this year. 

All the best for a healthy day ahead. This virus is gonna stick around a lot longer than we want or anticipate. My friend's son John who had the virus is now cleared for work, but he says he still feels “crappy” with aches and headaches. 

Good morning.  It's 67 on its way to 71.  Today's forecast is for thunderstorms. Very busy work schedule today.  Not much else happening.  Taking tomorrow off to run some errands and get some fishing in.  Be safe and be good.  

Back