• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 24 on its way to 54.  Busy meeting schedule today.  Still trying to get caught up after being sick last week.  Feeling much better but still have lingering congestion.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  Yesterday, my wife got a new computer so I expect she'll work on getting it set-up today.  Staying home as much as possible.  Most of my futbol/football teams are on a bye week.  I guess I'll have to find others to watch or maybe start planning next year's garden instead :party: !  Be safe and be good.  

Im being careful Catherine, I promise.  looks like we are going to get lots of wind and rain the next two days? Need to try and get a easy bike ride in this morning after breakfast. Get home and hunker down. i see netflix and booze being a part of this afternoon.  Green beans are going off in the garden. We just ate beans off the vine then had brownies for diner last night,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Sunny and cold, 24*F. Grocery shopping, grocery delivery, then taking my friend to the ultrasound appt. she forgot yesterday. Nice of them to re-schedule so soon. Fresh green beans and brownies are a delicious meal, Sic. Nothing much from the garden around here, time to make soup like dragonsfire. Its a staple winter meal at this household.

Have a wonderful day. November 11 - honor those who have served our country in times of peace and war. Please stay safe and healthy.

Good morning.  It's 38 on its way to 56.  Only 5 meetings today.  Today is my Friday!  Looks to be a good weekend.  Highs in the 50s-60s.  Got outdoor work to finish up this weekend.  The grandkids will be here all weekend too.  I'm sure I'll try to fit in some grilling and beverages.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sunny with temps in the 30F/40F range. Two coffee buddies and I are shopping at the business Costco this AM. Lots of different items for sale there, like a whole pig for roasting. I’ve ordered a turkey for Thanksgiving, but may cook it early since we’re not having anyone over for the meal. Looks like Sic’s part of the country is getting hammered by rain. Good for his gardens.

Enjoy the day, find a few extra smiles, and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 20 on its way to 46.  Not working in the office today.  Going to run some errands this morning.  Going to:  drop off the recycling, grocery store, liquor store, get propane tanks filled and fill up the gas cans. The WX is not going to be nice today.  I'll probably postpone my outdoor chores until tomorrow.  Hoping to burn off the brush piles tomorrow and mulch the garlic.  My wife has decided she's going to make a big pot of chili for the weekend.  I probably won't grill until Sunday.  The grandkids will get here this evening and will be here throughout the weekend.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and cold, not like dragonsfire’s cold. Snow is still lingering in the shadows but the day ahead looks beautiful. The CG has been gifted many bags of leaves, so I’ll find a warm day to move and empty them into our leaf bin for next years use. I have most of the gardens planned for 2021, just need to order a few seeds. I’m hoping to downsize a bit - not garlic.

Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 47 on its way to 64. Thunderstorms came through last night ..... that's a little odd for this time of year.  Rain off and on today.  The WX forecast for next week looks nice with highs in the mid 50s-70s.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  I've got outside work to do but I don't want to do it the rain.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and very windy, with temps in the 40’s today. We’re delivering a few groceries and the rest of the day is free. Sic - I use so much garlic and share w/friends, that I could never downsize it. Fresh, undried garlic right out of the ground tastes heavenly. This is when I peel and store much of what I’ll use for dill pickles. Only 5 - 6 months until the gardens get going again .

Enjoy your weekend and stay healthy.

Bike ride this morning after I find something to eat. Bought a turkey for 39 cents a pound, cooking tonight or tomorrow. Need to mow today or tomorrow also. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 39 on its way to 53 and crazy windy.  I've got office work this morning and then I'll work outside.  The grandkids will be here most of the day.  I'm probably going to grill something this evening.  I need to mow one last time but probably won't get it done today.  I noticed some areas where the grass is still growing and I've got a few areas where the fallen leaves are thick.  Be safe and be good.    

Good morning. Really windy with a few snow squalls yesterday, hopefully calmer today. We have one virtual meeting this AM, then we plan to watch the new season of “The Crown” on Netflix. Despite the suggestion to stay home, I see stores filled with shoppers again, with the shelves a bit more bare than previous weeks. I wish I could find turkeys for $.39/lb. like Sic. Then it’s time for soup.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Time to purchase more zinc to keep handy.

Good morning.  It's 31 on its way to 62.  Very busy work schedule today.  I've got an eye doctor appointment this afternoon.  Not sure what else is going on today.  Apparently there's another run on TP and meat in our area.  My sister claims that the TP shelves are empty at several of the area WMs and meat is in low supply.  I guess everyone is hoarding for another lock-down.  I think we're good to go on most everything.  Be safe and be good.    

Back