• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 41 on its way to 52 and clear.  Yesterday, it rained most of the day.  We ran all of our errands (Grocery Store, Costco, Liquor Store, Whole Foods).  We're going hunker down for a few weeks. Making a big breakfast and then I've got some office work to do. Splitting firewood this afternoon.  Watching the Chiefs game this evening.  Not sure what my wife has going on.  I actually saw quite a few people not wearing masks yesterday.  Unbelievable.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 27*F, sunny and dry. We picked up the fresh turkey last night, hoping to cook it today. After breakfast we have an appointment for a quick COVID-19 test, with me being exposed to a person who tested positive. I don’t really have any symptoms but family says to get tested. If this one comes back positive I’ll have the PCR more accurate test. Just another log on the fire.

I hope you have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Good morning.  It's 26 (-3) on its way to 40 (4) with cold rain.  Didn't get to split firewood yesterday.  We decided to reorganize the freezers instead.  Fairly busy office schedule today.  Only working 2 days this holiday week (I'm off Wed-Fri).  Not sure what my wife has going on today.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Yesterday’s quick COVID test is done, we should hear the results by Tuesday. Nothing is planned outside of home for a couple of days, so maybe I’ll make cookies and cook the turkey. I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and keep loved ones close.

Need to get a lot of stuff

Ruid said:
Which movies?
 mostly documentaries. Lots of Cycling/inspirational things. 

Lots on the plate today. We are going to b line to TN to see my mother Thursday. Pretty sure this country is going to be locked down and hopefully this isnt the last time I get to see her. Things are way crazier than they need to be. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's currently 47 (8) and that will be the high today. I've got a couple of meetings I have to attend this morning then I should be able to shut things down by 10:00 AM.  No family get together for Thanksgiving Day.  This will be the first time in almost 40 years for us.  It will just be the wife and I.  The grandkids will be here this weekend.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Covid tests were negative so I can do some shopping, but will stay away from the Black Friday shoppers at the mall. We had our turkey dinner, soup, and will put most of the soup into containers for the freezer. Today’s plans are to make some sort of jam while hubby is away for the day. Dragonsfire- what’s a Xmas cake consist of? You are definitely a great cook/baker.

Safe travels for all, wonderful day greetings. Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning.  Happy Thanksgiving Day!  It's 27 (-3) on its way to 57 (14).  We're going to have a T-Day feast.  Just the wife and I.  Not much else happening.  Probably watch some football and take a nap. Be safe and be good.  

Thought I would sleep in since this is the first of 5 days off. Yet here I am posting on the early morning thread. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Our family thanksgiving was canceled because of a family member getting coveted. They are young and healthy so should be okay but we can't take any chances. Be safe. And as always have a great day

Good morning. 25*F and sunny. Happy thanksgiving. In this year of crises all over the world, I have many blessings to be thankful for - family, friends, harvests, and beauty of the earth. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Back