• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Baby layettes to put together, this is the 3rd month the organization would accept them and give them to newborn baby families. With the virus spreading, we can hopefully finish up to Christmas. All the best to Harry with his COVID test. Glad you’re getting it done. Sic- you must have a huge property! Kudos to you and your wife for working hard and reaping the many benefits. Are you planned by on selling the extras? Sic- go rent a rototiller. Using a pick axe will ruin your shoulders for such a large property.

Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and smart.

we have right under 20 acres Catherine. a large pond takes up most. Big pasture for horse and cattle when we have cows. A party pasture and two smaller feed lots all managed. Our nursery is probably a little more than a acre? It has our two gardens, a 72x36 shade house full of peppers in 13 gallon containers. A 24x36 greenhouse with plants we sell and different medicinal plants. Then a decent size barn with 2 stalls and tack room 2 big bays and a in closed air controlled room. Then our house and small front and back yard in front of nursery. I enjoy using the pick ax and I make sure I dont over do it. I use it for back and shoulder work outs. and we do sell and trade extra produce.

Bike ride this morning and need to pick peppers. Parmesion garlic wings for breakfast. Have a wonderful day be awesome and good morning.

Good morning.  Sic .... you've got quite the operation going.  Our operation seems small compared to what you're doing.  It's 48 on its way to 72.  Office work until mid morning.  Then my wife is finally going to cut my hair.  With all that's going on, she never got around to cutting it.  Took the COVID test yesterday.  It was self administered at the CVS drive through.  They said I'd get the results in 2-5 days.  I think my wife said she's going to add the fall soil amendments to the raised beds this weekend.  I'll help with that or split firewood.  I also need to mow one last time.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  We're in lockdown until I get the results of my test.  Therefore no leaving the property and no visitors.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sic, you have a huge property! It must be nice just to walk around the buildings, pond, animals, and enjoy what you see. A lot of hard work goes into your gardens . Kudos to you both. And Harry and his wife, too. You both are quite dedicated to the earth and it’s bounty.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Staying home is neither easy nor something we’re used to. Such a big lifestyle change. Stay safe and smart. Wear those masks.

thanks yall. It took a lot of money and hard work to be this poor,lol. easy ride this morning then probably breaking some more ground as the wife got caught up removing the sod that i turned over. Have a wonderful day and goods morning. Baked potato with chili and cheese for breakfast.

Good morning.  It's 52 on its way to 73.  Should be a nice day.  Working outside and in the barn this morning.  Then football watching this afternoon.  Beverages and grilling pork chops this evening.  Be safe and be good. 

Good morning. Last day of 70’s temps for awhile, one project is planned that hubby and I hopefully will finish. It should have been done months ago. Yesterday hubby bought real snow tires rather than all season - which means he’ll have to buy 4 more in the Spring. I brought home more bags of leaves for the leaf bin, will empty them later today. Nothing planned for tonight except Netflix.

I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and smart.

Good morning. Very windy, bringing colder 40*F temps for a week or so. I hope we get some moisture from this, though the mountain fires need the snow. Nothing much planned for today, looks like a comfortable inside day with Netflix. Have a great day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 64 on its way to 74.  My COVID test came back NEGATIVE!  Chiefs game at noon.  Office work later this afternoon.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  Be safe and be good.

Good news Harry. Suppose to do a 10 mile walk today but weather might change that ,we shall see. wind is crazy but its the rain that sucks. Have to finish breaking ground on second garden also. things seem so fake and gross out there be careful. Have a great day, be awesome and good morning.

Good morning. It's 64 on its way to 74.  I guess a strong cold front is supposed to come through tomorrow morning and the temps will change back into the 50s.  Busy work schedule today.  My wife has to make a run to the Post Office.  Not sure what else we've got going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Temps in the 30’s today. GIP’s SMILE was working yesterday when hubby finished the 2 projects that should have been done in the summer. The weather was cold and windy, and we need more bags of bark, but it looks pretty good. I’ll finish raking and cleaning up and add rocks, etc. later. Good news for Harry! Stay healthy. Keep some zinc tablets handy.

Just waiting for snow. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning.  It's 63 and raining.  63 will be the high.  The temperature is forecasted to decrease all day until we reach the 30s this evening.  Very busy work schedule today.  I'm not sure what my wife has going on today.  I think I heard her say bill paying, laundry and cooking.  I finally got my hair cut!  Sic .... I feel your pain.  Back issues are a mess.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. We had snow flurries all day yesterday with only 3” accumulation, but the sun is out this cold morning. It looks like a good day to stay inside, do a bit of de-hoarding. We brought our friend to get her flu shot yesterday, tomorrow I take her for an ultrasound. Sic?- please rest a lot with your back injury. Healing for both you and your wife.

S.M.I.L.E. and stay healthy. Keep your masks handy.

Back