• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 32 and clear on its way to 50 with high winds forecasted for later this afternoon. No idea what we've got going on today.  I might watch some football.  There's always firewood to split too.  The grandkids will be here starting this evening through Sunday.  Fish tacos and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sunny and 25(-4). We had a nice Zoom chat with the family yesterday, hoping to see everyone at Christmas. Starting to get Christmas boxes organized with gifts for my side of the family, hoping to send them out near Dec. 1-6. Since no one is driving to one central location have 3-4 boxes to fill. Have a great day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2) on its way to 56 (13).  The grandkids are here so that will keep us busy.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  Probably watch some futbol/football.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Fire pit for the grandkids tonight. Be safe and be good.  

Headed to our friends for the night. Going to be in the low 30`s the nwo nights. We will be cuddling in the van tonight,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Shopping for Covid patient and Christmas with fewer people shopping than usual. I’m trying a new-to-me banana bread recipe today. Nothing else is planned, Netflix movies tonight. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Keep family close.

Good morning.  It's 39 (4) and cloudy on its way to 46 (8).  I've got some office work to do this morning.  Chiefs game later this afternoon.  Turkey and noodles for dinner. Not sure what else is going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. I’m going back to my old fashioned banana bread recipe as this one was “good” but not what my guinea pigs expected. Back to packing boxes to the East Coast. We delivered some leftovers to a friend and she surprised me with 5 beautiful masks. I’ll soon have one for every day of the month if she keeps this up - gives her something to do. Happy day.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Keep loved ones close.

Good morning.  It's 23 (-5) on its way to 43 (6) with a cold north wind.  Busy meeting schedule today and preparing for an audit tomorrow.  Not sure what else we've got on.  I'll probably try to get a walk in.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 15 (-9) on it's way to 49 (9). Our coldest morning so far this fall.  I have a moderate meeting schedule today but the meetings I do have are stressful.  Not sure what else is going on today.  We're still eating T-Day leftovers.  Be safe and be good.  

Man stress sucks Harry, be careful wit that. It causes lots of problems, I know.  We are home and safe,great trip. Its like 37 at the moment. Wont be doing much today, we both need a rest day. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning. Temps will be in the 30’s all week w/some moisture. Glad to hear Sic and his wife are home and safe. Nice to visit, nicer to be home. I have a few errands this AM, birthday cards to send, and only 2 boxes left to pack and ship. We’re talking about 2021 vacations already . . . Maybe. Lots t think about.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe. Make someone’s day a bit brighter.

36 outside, we will be doing not much again today. I do need to see what is left for peppers and pull them. Other than that im not doing nothing. Have a great day and good morning. Your 2021 vacation probably will have to wait till 2024? Watch whats fixing to happen. :mope:

Good morning.  It's 29 on it's way to 50.  Light meeting schedule today.  I might actually get something accomplished!  We've got a sick kitty.  Had to take her to the vet.  Vet said that she's got a gall bladder infection.  Not much else going on.  I think my wife is going to pickup the grandson after his "school" and take him while she runs errands.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Cold 16*F and sunny. We have our 2022 vacation already planned - it was cancelled for 2020 and “they” have the deposit. Now for this next year - lots of options, probably will drive somewhere. Sorry about your kitty, Harry. Hope she recovers . We’re having the usual egg burrito for breakfast and then on to better things. Today’s my friend’s birthday - we’ll have to celebrate online.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy. Stay warm!

Good morning.  It's 41 on its way to 43.  Heavy snow to the southwest of us.  None here.  Happy that it's too warm.  Very busy meeting schedule today.  Not sure what we've got going on later today.  Soccer match tonight.  Be safe and be good.  

Back