• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 18 (-8) on its way to 34 (1).  Busy meeting schedule today.  I have nothing planned other than working in the basement office. I think my wife has a couple of errands to run later this afternoon and I might be on my own for dinner.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 21*F and snowing lightly. I found more gifts to wrap, Costco for a Shingrix shot, waiting for the Covid shot next year. We have a few errands to run, but nothing else is planned. I’d like to make soup some time soon, free up some freezer space.

I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and informed. Make someone’s day brighter.

Good morning.  It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 36 (2c).  Very busy work schedule today .... I've got 7 meetings on today's schedule.  Today is meat and egg delivery day!  We get deliveries every month from a local farm.  Not sure what else we've got going on.  We had our Christmas with the Grandkids last weekend.  Now our plan is to hunker down for a month but .... I probably need to make a liquor run first!  Be safe and be good.

Good morning.  It's 26 (-3c) on its way to 43 (6c).  A bit of a warmup is here .... at least until Saturday. Busy schedule today .... about like yesterday.  I've got lots of end of the year meetings happening.  Not sure what else we've got going on.  Maybe a walk later on today. 
Catherine - I hear that Shingrix can be tough.  My fishing buddy got the 1st shot and it knocked him down for a week.  I don't think he had any issues with the 2nd one.  Take care.
Be safe and be good.     

Fuct!! This work has me not wanting to do anything on my days off :mope: Corona has totally messed my way of life up :mope: Oh well

Should be getting bikes ready for a ride but im going to be a fat lazy slob and do nothing. Might as well pop a top. Yall have a great day while i stew in my lazinezz.

Good morning. Thanks to the Shingrix shot I did very little yesterday. But it’s better than the alternative. My friend got shingles over her right eye that spread and she lost sight in that eye - that’s why I got the shots. Hope to finish the soup today, the house smells like I need some garlic bread for dipping. Great to see Chuck here! How have you fared these Covid months?

I hope your day is a wonderful one. Find the miracles in everyday life. Stay healthy and safe.

Good morning.  It's 34 (1c) on its way to 54 (12c).  Quite warm for this time of year.  Open schedule today.  Working until noon.  I actually drove up to the office yesterday afternoon to pick up a few things.  It was good to see some of the folks that have gone back to work in the office.  It had been months since I'd been there.  Not sure what we've got going on this afternoon.  I've got some pork chops brining and plan to grill those this evening.  Beverages this evening too.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. We went to a birthday celebration for we 3 gals yesterday at one of the gal’s house. Usually we’ll see a show or some other entertainment. Great time just to converse. Yesterday’s soup is finished, with much of it in the freezer or distributed. One of the gals is now a DoorDash driver to keep afloat. She told us of her many adventures for the past 10 months. Not my cup of tea!

It’s looking like a beautiful day. Take time for yourself and others. Pay it forward.

Happy Birthday shullbiker.

Good morning.  It's 29 (-2c) on its way to 44 (7c).  This morning, I'm headed up to my fishing buddy's place to install a new fish finder on his boat.  It's about a 30 mile drive.  I'm planning on stopping on the way back home to pick up some BBQ.  Probably watch some football this afternoon.  Beverages later.  Leftovers tonight.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and 27*F. Making banana bread is planned for today, maybe some quick shopping and a trip to ARC to drop off a box. It’s usually a busier time close to the holidays - not this year, except for packages.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and keep loved ones close.

Had agood visit with sister in law and i was able to ride yesterday. Did have to put her boyfriend in check a few times. He got shitty drunk and wanted to be best friends, young blood. Not really what going on today but will have fun. Good morning.

Back