• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Merry Christmas Morning! It's 7 (-14c) on its way to 38 (3c).  Just taking it easy today.  No kids or grandkids.  Seems a little odd but that's 2020 for ya!  Got a 2021 pepper plan created yesterday based on seeds currently in my possession.  This will change many times  :rofl: .  I think there's a NFL game this afternoon and we'll probably watch it.  Not much else happening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning and merry Christmas. Another warmer sunny day, 38F up to 58F. We will zoom with the family while opening gifts this AM but its nice just to chill and relax. My brother sent some Njuda Chile crisp so well be trying that on our burritos this morning. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with Christmas cheer.

Happy Boxing Day Morning.  It's 22 (-6c) on its to 60 (16c).  Wow ... Sic .... that's cold for you guys.  I hope it doesn't do too much damage.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  Maybe run some errands.  Meatball subs and beers this evening.  Be safe, blessed and good.

Good morning. I hope your Christmas Day was an enjoyable one. Ours was quite calm with a 3 hour Zoom sharing gifts. Any gifts you received twinkle your eye? I’m making gingerbread dough for daughter and friend to make cookies tomorrow. It had been a tradition for years, but last year there was no time to make them. Nothing much planned for today. Have a great day yourself. Enjoy the day and share with others.

Good morning.  It's 44 (7c) on its way to 50 (10c).  Still nice weather. Winter comes back on Tuesday/Wednesday.  I've got seeds to package and to get ready to mail out tomorrow.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  Chiefs game at noon.  Holiday leftovers for today's meals.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning. Sic, it’s colder in FL than it is here. The cold will return in a few days - that’s what makes good garlic - so they say. Gingerbread cookies today and meeting daughter’s new friend are in today’s plans. My gardening buddy called to say he only received Christmas gifts from me, so sad. I’ll have to bring him another round of cookies. Have a wonderful day and stay safe. Thanks for the blessing, Harry. We definitely are blessed.

Good morning.  It's 21 (-6c) on its to 35 (2c).  Snow/mix precipitation tomorrow.  I'm off work this week.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  I've got to make a Post Office run and while I'm out, I might as well run some other errands.  There's always firewood to split.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning. It’s cold and cloudy, just waiting for snow in the mountains and maybe a bit here. Nothing planned except a few errands and Christmas cleanup. Daughter and friend enjoyed making cookies that left the building, though we did sample a few. I hadn’t hit the after-Christmas sales yet - maybe tomorrow. I hope your day is filled with joy. Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning.  It's 29 (-2c) on its way to 41 (5c).  We are under a Winter Weather Advisory. Not sure what that means but it's snowing now and forecasted to change to a wintry mix later this morning.  I've got nothing planned for today because of the WX.  I still need to make a liquor store run sometime this week.  I'll probably work on getting seed starting supplies ready to go.  Not much else going on.  Be safe, be blessed ad be good.  

Good morning. Snow flurries yesterday only left a few inches, maybe a few more inches later in the week. Quick dr. appt. and then check out a few stores while I’m out. It’s a good day to stay home, maybe fewer shoppers with the snow? I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and safe. Remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2c) on its way to 32 (0c).  Got some errands to run this morning.  Then I'll probably watch some futbol this afternoon.  Hoping to grill some steaks this evening.  That's about it.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning. 26*F and sunny, nice to see the sun again. Because of the winds last week, we had to put the ugly orange fence back on track. Luckily only one side blew down, but it snapped off a few metal poles we can replace when its much warmer. Nothing outside the house is planned, it looks like more cleanup is planned. Time for oatmeal and blueberries. Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and healthy.

Not worried about us regulars but if anyone else pops in here please be safe tonight. Best to just keep yo ass home. Egg sandwich then a bike ride with wife. We both have errands to run afterwords. we will be at our house chilling this evening. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Back