• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 51 (11c).  Great weather again.  The WX is so good that I'm going crappie fishing tomorrow afternoon.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  I've got to get some fishing tackle together sometime today.  I think we'll have a big breakfast.  I'll probably grill for the Chiefs game later this afternoon.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sunny and warmer, still too cold to hose down the 3 pepper plants I have inside. I am determined to keep these gals alive for 2021 without cutting back. I think the bugs may be winning. Nothing is planned for today, but yesterday’s the banana bread turned out delicious.

Have a great day and stay healthy. Remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 39 (4c) on its way to 60 (16).  Beautiful WX.  Busy meeting schedule this morning.  Crappie fishing this afternoon at a lake 10 miles from here.  I think my wife is going to entertain our 3 year old grandson for a bit this afternoon.  Not sure what we've going on this evening.  I'm working today and tomorrow and then I'm off until 4 January  :dance: .  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. We’re taking a friend to Costco this AM, getting her out of the house for a bit of exercise. I’m sure I’ll find something worthwhile to buy. Hubby made chili yesterday and put extra junk in it - I’ll have a bit for lunch. I’m hoping to give my pepper gals a quick water bath outside today or tomorrow, when the temp hits over 50*F. They are truly pampered right now.

Enjoy your day with family and friends. Remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 26 (-2c) on its way to 65 (18c).  Very nice weather but very windy.  Winds up to 45 mph.  It will be back to winter starting tomorrow. Went crappie fishing yesterday .... caught a few.  Heavy meeting schedule today.  Not sure what else we've got going on.  Today is my last day in the office until 4 January :dance: .   Be safe and be good.

Good morning.

Off to work. That’s pretty much all I do these days.

Jason, Hope your wife feels better

Jane,
My mom is high risk for the COVID. My son lives and stays with her to help. He doesn’t go to school. It’s all online. The doctors told her if she gets COVID, chances are not good for survival. So, I’m not allowed over and can’t see them. So this COVID thing is not sitting well with me. What can you do? Hopefully something will give.

Have a great day everyone.

Chuck

Good morning. Chuck, I wish you and your family all the best through this very difficult time. It’s like being in solitary confinement with little chance of fresh air. Hugs for your mom. Nothing much planned today, we tried to see the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction last night but the mountains got in the way. It’s better to see on TV.

Have a great day and stay healthy. The vaccines will soon be available here, but most of us will wait a few more months.

Good morning.  It's 56 (13) on its way to 46 (8).  It's very windy and the temperature is dropping.  I'm officially off the clock but I'll work down in the office until mid morning.  My gut is still hurting from last night's spicy burrito.  Too many hot peppers in that dude.  Yikes!  Not sure what we've got going on later today.  I'd like to grill something this evening.  No kids/grandkids for the holidays.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 21*F, hoping for a high temp out of the 20’s. Yesterday the 3 pepper gals got a couple hours of outside reality and a quick bath. They were not happy - the wind started getting fierce so I moved them closer to the house, and then back to their comfort zone. Strong winds blew the cold air back here for a day or two. An early trip for groceries and then cookie making.

Stay safe and healthy. Have a wonderful day.

Good XMas Eve morning.  It's 14 (-10c) on its way to 24 (-4c).  It's cold.  Not doing much today.  "Off work" until 4 January.  Working on the 2021 grow list and I might make a liquor store run.  My wife is making a pot of ham and beans today.  Be blessed, safe and good.  

Cold here in Louisiana too. 28 this morning only getting to mid 40s. Gotta get outside and break up the ice in the goat and chicken water cans. Going to make a quick appearance at my girlfriend's grandma's for social distance lunch and gift exchange. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.

Back