• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good New Year's Eve Morning.  It's 17 (-8c) on its way to 39 (4c).  We're under a Winter Storm Warning.  An ice storm followed by snow is forecasted for tonight/tomorrow.  Not much going on today. Going to make a Costco run this morning.  Didn't get to grill steaks last evening so I'm hopeful I can do it this evening.  We've got a seafood feast planned for New Year's Day.  Hunkering down this afternoon through tomorrow.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. It’s a beautiful day to say adieu to a difficult year. Dentist appointment this afternoon and walking the mall again after that. My brother sent hot sauces from Zombie Cajun company. Anyone ever heard of them ? I think he forgets that I have reliable sources for hot peppers. But I do like the Jalapeño Chile Crisps he sent - like dried Cowboy Candy in oil.

Have a wonderful day ahead. Stay healthy and S.M.I.L.E., thanks to GIP.

Happy New Year's morning.  We're in the middle of a Winter Storm.  It's 30 on it's was to 31.  The freezing rain started around 2:30 AM.  It looks like it's changed to snow now.  Staying home.  No kids, grandkids or visitors.  My wife and I are having our seafood feast later on today.  Probably spend most of the day watching futbol/football.  Not much else is happening.  Maybe I'll get a snowy walk in.  Be safe and be good.  

Happy New Year, just an extension of 2020 until we get this Covid stuff under control. Nothing much is planned - I need a physical calendar to be more organized, waiting for the sales. Happy vibes to Sic. Harry’s day sounds very comfortable - a day for soup and Netflix.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 24 (-4c) on its way to 30 (-1c).  Most of the snow and ice is over.  Only a few flurries are in the forecast.  Just another cloudy and cold day in the "middle".  I've got some seed to get packaged up (while I'm watching the early matches) and to the post office later this morning.  Not much else going on after that. Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning. Happy birthday wishes to OCD Chilehead, Chuck. Sic - when’s your special day? We should have a calendar besides the one day reminder. We did a bit of shopping yesterday but most of the shelves were sparse. Costco is next. Time to organize seeds and make sure I have stuff organized - that may take a few days.

Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and safe, and keep busy.

Good morning. It's 22 (-6c) on its way to 30 (-1c).  Cold and foggy.  There's still snow on the ground.  Working on seeds this morning and washing trays. Chief's game later this afternoon.  Not sure what else we've got going today.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Yes, Sic. My 3 pepper gals got a bit of outside 50*F weather and a quick wash yesterday. They don’t seem to be plagued by many aphids, mostly gnats or whiteflies. I’ll probably cut them back soon - just an experiment. Nothing planned for today. Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and safe.

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2c) on it's way to 44 (7c).  Hopefully the snow will start melting.  Back to work today.  Wide open meeting schedule.  Not sure what my wife has going on today.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2c) on its way to 54 (12c).  I'm hopeful all of the snow will melt today before the next round arrives tomorrow night.  I've got a busy meeting schedule today.  7 videoconferences/teleconferences.  My wife is going to get the grandson and run some errands with him this afternoon.  I don't know what else we've got going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Back