• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 28 (-2c) on its way to 45 (7c).  Beautiful pink sunrise this morning.  I've got the day off.  Our daughter came over yesterday.  She left with multiple boxes of stuff.  I guess my wife is getting rid of kitchen stuff that she no longer wants or uses.  I've got a slab of ribs I need to get on the smoker this morning.  Then I might run some eraands.  Not sure what else is going on today.  

Good afternoon. Busy morning shopping and errands, lots of walking.  We are waiting for snow, but so far nothing.  I'm getting a box of homemade hot dill pickles ready to send to my brother, by his request. His first box before Christmas had a smashed corner. Hopefully this one will make it unharmed - I'm adding lots of extra packing, just in case. Still waiting for the Christmas box to my niece to be delivered. It may be time to re-think sending boxes at Christmas time. 

Have a great rest of the day. Stay healthy and remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 26 (-3c) its way to 42 (6c).  Just another day of the same old weather. Back to work today.  Moderate meeting schedule. Not sure what else we've going on.  Maybe a walk later on.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.    

Good morning. We had an inch or two of snow that will be gone by tomorrow. High temp should be close to 32F/0C. Hubby made some sort of chili last night - needs more of something. Nothing really planned for the day, but will make a casserole for my neighbor. My 3 pepper ladies seem to be surviving, though the Big Sun habanero is not happy. She may not make it to May.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 18 (-8c) on its way to 50 (10c).  The nice WX is back for a couple of days.  Its been a strange winter so far.  Not very cold and mostly dry to this point.  Very busy meeting schedule today until 3:30 .... doesn't look like I'll get much accomplished today.  Not sure what we've got going on later.  Be safe and be good.  S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning. Windy and a bit warmer temps in the 30/-1 to 40/5 range. Burritos for breakfast, chili into the freezer. It looks like a great day to work on cleaning the gardening area of the basement - big chore. Lots of little stuff to do elsewhere.

I hope your day goes well. Write a letter to a friend. Make someone’s day brighter.

Good morning.  It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 54 (12c).  Last day of the nice weather but windy.  Very busy meeting schedule today.  No Manzano hooks yet.  I checked my notes and the last time I grew them they took 2+ weeks to germinate.  Maybe a walk later on.  Be safe and be good.  

Bean crust pizza for breakfast, leftovers. Didnt pay taxes yesterday. Wife will do that while I go on a bike ride today. Have to start training again, Ive powered down the last month on purpose but its time to get on it again. Will do some chores this afternoon then party with my wife. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Warmer and windy. The front yard is littered with pine pieces from the neighbor up the street. Oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast, then boxes to ARC and other purging. I need to water the trees since we haven’t received much moisture.

Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 29 (-2c) on its way to 36 (2c).  Heading to our local warehouse to uncrate some material and to perform a receiving inspection on it.  BBQ with the team for lunch.  Walk this afternoon.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe and be good.  S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning. Nice day ahead 21/-6 to 50/10 temps. I’d rather have Sic’s 70*F temps. I watered the peach trees yesterday along with whatever may be surviving in pots. Grocery shopping for my friend this AM, then a few errands. Hubby wants homemade cookies - maybe tonight. I hope your day goes well. Stay safe and wear those masks.

Harry, how is your son doing?

Good morning.  It's 20 (-7c) on its way to 37 (3c).  The forecast is for a dull cloudy day.  My MIL is now in the hospital. My wife is going to visit her today.  I've got chores and a few errands to run. Grilling and beverages this evening. 

Our son has recovered from COVID and was allowed to go back to work yesterday.  He told us that he was very sick and weak for 6-7 days and then started to gradually improve. He told us that for him it was like a bad flu, lung focused and lasted longer than a normal flu. He still has a bad cough. 

Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning. Glad to hear your son has recovered from Covid, and that he didn’t have to be hospitalized. Prayers for your MIL. Nothing much planned for a Saturday. Maybe the cookies will get made.

Enjoy your day and stay safe. Take time for yourself.

Good morning.  It's 35 (2c) on its way to 40 (4c).  Misty, cloudy and gray.  Not much going on today.  Football watching and making a big pot of chili.  Be safe and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Back