• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Started the day early. My friend fell off her bed so we pulled her to a safe place and stayed an hour with her, making sure she was OK. Sunrise was beautiful, lots of wavy reds. Time for oatmeal and then errands. 

S.M.I.L.E., thanks to GIP. Have a great day and stay healthy. It’s going to be a beautiful day..

Good morning.  It's 36 (2c) on its way to 32 (0c).  Snow is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. My schedule looks decent for today.  Mother-in-Law is being moved from standard assisted living into memory care.  My wife is stressing over it because they won't let her in the facility to help with the transition (due to COVID).  Not much else happening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Glad your friend is ok Jane. Harry that sucks sorry for your wife. Things are so crazy,Ive had to be very strong for several people and im starting to crack,lol. Sometimes even a tough guy has to cry,lol. Bike ride as soon as it warms up and need to do some stuff in the nursery. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Good morning. So sorry for the difficult transition for your mother-in-law, Harry. Changes in lifestyle are so difficult to accept, especially for loved ones. Our thoughts and prayers for your whole family. Sic, the tough guy, a new feather in his cap. We all have to be tough at some point. We’re taking a friend to Costco for her adventure (!). She needs to get out of the house and just enjoy life.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 32 (0c) on its way to 33 (1c).  Snow and wintry mix in progress.  Thanks for the kind thoughts Catherine.  Our son told us that he's most likely got COVID.  He works in healthcare.  He's not feeling well and took the test yesterday.  All of his room mates have tested positive in recent days.  Hopefully he doesn't get it too bad. He lives in a city 50 miles northwest of us.  We haven't seen him in a month so there's been no exposure to us.  Very busy work schedule today.  Not sure what else is going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Thoughts and prayers for Harry's son and his recovery from this horrible virus. My daughter still has headaches from her time with it. Luckily no one else in the family has tested positive. We're assembling baby layettes today for those less fortunate, not much else planned. Our jaunt to Costco yesterday took hours - my friend just perused every aisle. 

I hope your day goes well. Stay safe and healthy. Remember those less fortunate.

Good morning.  It's 25 (-4c) on its way to 35 (2c).  My son is sick with COVID but apparently not horribly sick.  At least that's what he tells my wife.  I'm working today until mid morning.  My wife is baby sitting our grandson until noon.  I have no meetings on my schedule.  We plan on running a few errands this afternoon.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Errands and have a enviormentalist coming at 1 to do a perc test. Long story short, county is doing lots of construction and has plans on buying our property. They have been flooding it though. Best wishes to all that are sick or hurting. Bless up and good morning.

Good morning. Sunny and cooler temps. Just waiting for Sic to sell his property and move west. CO is a beautiful place to live (!). All the best with your property - let us know what’s planned. Quick trip to grocery store this AM and visit to the friend who fell out of bed. Healing and recovery prayers for Harry’s son and anyone who contracts this virus.

Have a beautiful day. Stay healthy. Pray for our nation.

Wish we knew more Jane. We have had a lawyer for a couple years, no money in the budget to take our property yet. But there plans are us being a huge retention pond. You go to the meetings and our house is under water,lol. Need to get up to the bike shop today. Have to get my gravel grinder looked through as that will be my prime bike for the next couple months. Couple races Im going to start training for. If they dont happen because of corona, well ill still be in good shape. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 36 (2c).  Cloudy, gray and gloomy.  I've got to get some seeds together and make a run to the Post Office this morning but that's about it.  This afternoon, my wife is meeting up with one of her sisters and they're headed to the Assisted Living place to clear out her Mom's old room.  I'll probably watch football.  Hoping to grill something this evening.  Beverages later.  Sic ... do you already have retention ponds near you?  Are they making a retention lake?  Why?  Part of a new development?  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 21*F with light snow flurries. Sic- in your meetings about the property, have you found out if there are more homes affected? Retention pond for a subdivision? Any gators for the builders?? Ha ha.

Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and wear those masks.

There is a retention pond right next to our house,they took that property years ago. They have cleared all the property across the street for a new interstate road. They have plans for 12,000 homes around us also and were not invited. We have gators on our property Jane as we have a 15 acre pond in the back.  Bike ride in the Green Swamp hopefully once it warms up, its 34. Not much really else going on. Have a great day and good morning. 

Good morning.  It's 24 (-4c) on its way to 34 (1c).  Another cold and cloudy day.  I've been recruited to go to the Assisted Living place and haul some furniture back here.  I don't know what we're going to do with it .... probably give it to one of the kids.  I'll do that 1st thing this morning.  Football watching later on.  Sic .... I understand your property concerns.  I didn't get to grill yesterday .... hopeful to do that today.  Beverages later.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Snow early this AM, with the sun hoping to peek through the clouds. Peppersproutfarm - it sounds like you are on a roll, getting ready for harvest (!) with your seeds already sprouting. Keep us up-to-date with how your garden is thriving. Sic - sounds like a good time to move away from a proposed highway and huge 'new town' of houses. 

I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and safe. 

Good morning.  It's 26 (-3c) on its way to 42 (6c).  Moderate meeting schedule today.  Not sure what else is going on.  Mother-In-Law is fully moved into memory care. My son is still symptomatic with COVID.  I might try to get a walk in later this afternoon.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Prayers for your family Harry, Catherine we will be moving just waiting on the county to pay us. Didnt ride yesterday but we walked 9 miles. We are going to the Green Swamp this morning to ride. Some jerk threw another kitten out there car so we have that going on. Thats 5 cats on the property that we didnt search for. Have a great day, be safe bless up and good morning.

Back