• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. 32*F this AM, not sure I’d want 81*F right now, Sic. Doc this AM and lots of errands, shopping. We sent the rest of the boxes back East. Good thing we can check online for postage- USPS was $44, UPS was $30 for the same box. Waiting for snow in a few days . . .
Enjoy your day and make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning. It's 25 (-4c) on its way to 55 (13c). Should be nice. Crazy busy meeting schedule today and the meetings run late too. The kitchen is done and the remodelers are gone. Now my wife gets to paint! Not sure what we've got going on today. I'm compiling a list of small jobs to work on while I'm out a couple of weeks over the holidays. There's always firewood to split! Be safe, be blessed and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Bike ride in the Green Swamp with my wife this morning then have to give a bid. Friend swang by last night bringing some of his homemade hot sauce and a habanero salt. Good stuff. We gave him some stuff for tea, all from our garden and some fresh honey another buddy harvested. Been trading goods with this dude for 10 years. Sure your happy the remodelers are done Harry. Another day at 80, going to be 82 friday. Only 76 sunday though,lol. The heat just doesnt stop and its so humid all of our floors are sticky. Swamp living! yall be good and have a terrific day. Good morning.

Good morning. Not sure I could live in heat and humidity for too long, Sic. We’re so dry here- no mold to speak of. But the wood floors do tend to separate in the winter a bit. That’s what humidifiers are for! Birthday ‘party’ for a guy starting Medicare ❤️ this AM. Should be lots of balloons.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.
Congrats to Harry and wife on their new kitchen.

Good morning. It's 43 (6c) on its way to 65 (18c). Very nice. Totally slammed pressure packed work schedule for the next 2 weeks. Not sure what else we have going on. The grandkids will be here tomorrow through the weekend. I'm planning on hunkering down as much as I can for the next 3 weeks. Trying to limit my exposure to the crazies and COVID. It's a great time of year to use some of the food in the freezers. At least that's my plan. Be safe and be good.

One job this morning. Possibly a bike ride? New seat for mower should be here today so hopefully im putting that on this afternoon. Wife has work to do in the gardens. Nothing else going on, thats it. Bless up and have a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. Only a couple errands on the list for today, and maybe moving bags of leaves that mysteriously appeared at the Community Garden. It’s nice to have a few extra leaves for next year, but this is ridiculous.
Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Good morning. It's 44 (7c) on its way to 69 (21c). Not complaining. I've lived in Kansas for 45 years and I've never seen a December like this. We've still got grasshoppers and butterflies flying around. It's my day off so ..... I'm only working in the office for a half day ..... LOL. After that I'm headed out to split firewood (I assume it will get cold at some point). The kiddos will be here this evening. Not sure what else we've got going on. Pizza night and beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Yup its un seasonally warm here also. Mushrooms are still popping that shouldnt be here at this time. Seat is now supposed to be here today? Have a decent size job today. Wife has doctor appointment. Relaxing this evening. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. 27*F and it’s snowing - finally. Plans are coffee and then shopping w/daughter at a mall. I’m predicting less traffic and crazy drivers who don’t know how to drive in the snow. It should be an interesting day.
Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Bike ride with the wife after breakfast. Then im going to play DnD for the first time in almost 20 years. Relaxing and chilling this evening. Its 63 on its way to 84:eh::confused: We are having to run air so the house isnt sticky. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 29 on its way to 46. Back to normal. The kiddos are here. Big breakfast in a little bit. I think I might work awhile on my seed files. Firewood splitting after that. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 14*F with the snow still on the ground, only 3”. The mountains are happy with snow totals measured in feet. Cookies today and tomorrow, one kind for a cookie exchange. The cat doesn’t quite know what to do in the snow, so she mostly watches the squirrels and birds from the glass door.
Have a wonderful day and wear those masks.

So humid! we have had sea level fog every morning for the last two weeks. Its lasting around till 9 or 10. It has been as bad as zero vision. Bike ride after breakfast then putting new seat on mower. Not sure what else is going on? Yall be good and awesome. Have a great day, good morning.

Good morning. It's 33 on its way to 53. Bright, sunny and breezy. 50% humidity. Watching the early match and then the Chief's game. Office work after that. My wife and grand daughter tell me they're setting up a "taco bar" for the Chief's game. Our grand daughter is not into video games and TV. She's 10 and spends her time working/learning from grandma. I think it's great. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Harry, it’s nice to have a granddaughter like yours, close to your wife. Make for great memories. Made cookies last night, more for a cookie exchange today. Lunch w/family but not sure what else is planned.
Have a wonderful day and share your blessings.

Good morning. It's 34 on its way to 61 and windy. Extremely busy meeting schedule today. My wife is making cookies today. I did some seed sorting work yesterday. I've got about a month and then it will time to inventory seed starting supplies. Not much else is happening. Be safe and be good.

Buddy that travels for his job is asleep in the spare bedroom. Called yesterday and he was a hour rom us so he came to crash the night. Ive known him since I was 5 he was married to one of my sisters for years. Havent seen him in 4 years. Was supposed to ride today but I dont think thats happening. Have to work on a mower when Roger leaves this morning. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Busy day ahead, with the usual Monday errands. All of the boxes reached their destination in less than a week w/out any damage. Last year one box took over a month, so I guess the USPS may have had some reprimands.
Have a wonderful day. Keep family and loved ones close.

Good morning. It's 40 on its way to 64. Wind advisory issued for tomorrow. They're forecasting 30 mph sustained and gusts up to 60 mph. No storms ..... just high winds. Busy work meeting schedule. High pressure and stressful next few days at work. Not sure what else is going on today. Hopefully not too much. Be safe and be good.

Back