• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

breathe and dont get to stressed harry. remember theres some old war mongrel boss/politician that doesnt care if you stroke out or not. Have to put new seat on mower this morning and go cut one yard and do some limb removal. Mower should be all maintained and serviced for a bit. still fog and humid. Lasagna for breakfast. Yall be good and good morning.

Good morning. Very windy last night and more predicted today. I get to stay inside for a few days and be pampered with my daughter here to help. More banana bread in a few days, for gifting, along with this summer's jams. Finally getting into the seasonal 'excitement' with the tree up and decorated. Now to wrap gifts.
I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and share your joys.

Good morning! One job today and a couple chores. Thats it, nothing less nothing more. Hope yalls week is going great for ya. Peace out and have a great day.

Good morning. It's 65 on its way to 74. 65 degrees in the early morning on 15 December? It doesn't make sense. We are under something called a high wind warning from 0900-2400. Sustained winds are forecasted at 35-40 mph with gusts to 60 mph. Very busy work schedule. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Very windy last night, continuing today, nothing like KY and surrounding areas. Looks like a good day for Netflix. Daughter will be here working from our house, in case I need pampering.
Enjoy your day and count your blessings.

Good morning. It's 30 on its way to 50. Very windy last evening with damaging storms. Last night, I walked around the house but couldn't see any damage with a flashlight. I'll go out this morning and survey the property. Busy work schedule today. Not much else going on. Be safe and be good.

Bike ride witn the wife and a buddy then we have lots of errands. I have mushroom stuff to do this afternoon and wash two bikes as they will be pretty dirty after todays ride. Lots of sandy back roads. Its allready 72 headed to low 80s. I guess we finally have a "cold" front coming in on tuesday. Yall be good and have a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. Crazy winds yesterday, uprooting huge fir trees in my friends neighborhood. We lost a few bags of leaves from the CG that someone else can deal with. We have a few branches strewn about, but nothing big that I could see. Hoping to make puppy cookies for gifts, something easy.
Enjoy your day and make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning. It's 30 on its way to 45. Another beautiful day in the middle. Sounds like winter will be back tomorrow. Moderate meeting schedule today. After that I need to pick-up branches and stuff that blew out of the brush pile due to the storms. Splitting firewood after that. I just realized that I'm on Day 11 of not leaving the property. I guess there's no need for it. My wife has been doing all of the running. This weekend I'm reorganizing my "fishing room". It's a mess! I need to get all of my gear back on the shelves and back in its place for 2022. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Harry if it wasnt for work and booze I wouldnt ever actually leave and see anyone. Yes I go on walks and bike rides but you know what im saying.

Walk today with the wife then e are going to spend lots of the day doing DnD stuff. we are totallky getting into the nerd thing,lol. Its cheap wholesome fun. Going to be 84 today, crazy! Yall be good have a fantastic day be nice and be kind. Good morning.

Good morning. Sunny and colder, 43 for the high temp. I’m finally going to venture out for coffee w/friends this morning. We’ll see how it goes. Daughter is here still working from home, nice to have her here to help. Maybe banana bread.
Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Good morning. It's 30 on its way to 35. It's a hot pot of coffee morning. Back to real December like temperatures. Not much going on. Indoor chores. Maybe watch some football. Got out some ribeyes to grill this evening. No doubt I'll have some beverages too. Be safe, be good and be blessed.

Wife and I are going to play DnD in a bit, its her first time. Just chilling this evening. Its 61 this morning, been a while since its been that low. Guess getting ready for that cold front tuesday,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning, 13*F right now. Sic’s 61 sounds like heaven in December. Coffee, Sam’s Club, and banana bread yesterday just about did me in for the day. Today looks like December w/out the snow, and no snow here before the new year.
Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Good morning. It's 25 on its way to 32. I've got a fire going in the fireplace. Our grandson spent the night because his momma is sick. I think my wife and grandson are planning a run to WM in a few minutes. My wife is going to make us a big breakfast when they get back. I think my wife is planning to take the grandson home around noon. I'm going fix a big pot of chili later this morning. Maybe I'll watch some football this afternoon. Not sure what else we've got going on today. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 27 on its way to 48. Busy work schedule today until 5:30. I think my wife is baking today. Cookies, pie .... etc. Our grandson went back home. My wife put out a list of what she's cooking each day (over the holidays) and the kids/friends are free to come over and partake any time they want. No huge planned get togethers. I've got lots of small jobs/chores to do over the holidays too. Be safe and be good.

headed to a customer of mine to do several small jobs around the property. Huge place 97 acres always stuff to do. Relax this evening, hopefully ill be able to ride tomorrow morning. Of course storms are exepected. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Monday errands, then McDs for coffee and conversation. The weather looks warmer for December, with a possible storm arriving before Christmas. The handyman may be here tomorrow for a few more fix-it projects. Here’s hoping for daughter’s banana bread marathon today and tomorrow. Wish I could visit Harry’s wife’s baking events. Sounds yummy.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy thru the holidays.

Planned on being able to ride my bike this morning then do 2 small jobs. Its raining and looks like it is for the rest of the day, its cold also,, for us. Might end up being a pretty lazy day for me. Ill find something to do for a couple hours out in the barn. Have a wonderful day and good morning.

Back