• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.

I’m going to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and hang with love ones. I have a overwinter plant I’ve been caring for. Can’t wait for planting.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Hope your feeling better Harry.

Have a safe ride Jason.

Enjoy the fresh air Jane. It would be cool to see your community garden sometime when I’m in Denver. I always wanted to participate in community garden. It’s a chance to talk and work with other gardeners.

Take care everyone.

Best regards

Chuck

Good morning. It's sunny and 43F on its way to nowhere. Got the peach trees and blueberry bushes covered yesterday. Probably leave them covered until Wednesday or so. Need to do a dump/recycle run today. Re-potting this weekend as well. Not much else going on. Have a great day everybody!

Good morning. It's 35 on its way to 45. Cold rain in progress. Hobbling more comfortably now. Got some office work to do for awhile this morning and then it's "re-pot Sunday" down in the seed starting room. It will be a tag team operation. My wife will help me with the labeling and the cross checking to make sure we don't mix up varieties. Chuck .... sounds like a good plan (for a number of reasons). I've still got a lot of work to do on my fishing gear. Days worth of work to get everything in order for the season. Not much else is going on .... I'll watch a match and maybe some basketball during the re-potting. Got out some ribeyes to grill this evening. Also, found some poppers that we made last fall. Be safe, be blessed and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Cloudy and breezy today. It's currently 37F on its way to nowhere again. Heading to 21F tonight. Brrr. Started a new batch of cider yesterday. Continue with re-potting today. Maybe make a pot of chili to beat back the cold. Hope everyone has a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. It’s supposed to get up into the 70’s today, still windy. I still have lots of time for garden cleanup but I see one neighbor busy at work. Some of the peppers look a bit yellowed despite a bit of fertilizer. Any suggestions?
Prayers for Harry’s quick recovery.
Prayers for Chuck’s family.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy the beauty.

Good morning. It's 35 (2c) on its way to 60 (16c). It is Spring. The daffodils are out and the Spring Peeper frogs are out in full chorus. The noise is deafening. Worked on transplants yesterday. My wife and I worked 3 hours to only get through about 1/3 of what's remaining. That's about all my back can take. Not anywhere close to be being done. I'll get back on that later this afternoon. Moderately busy work schedule today. Not much else is going on. I'm feeling a little better everyday. Gimping around here pretty well. The lawns have greened up. Pretty soon the mowing will start. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 70*F forecast for today with rain and possibly snow starting tomorrow. The daffodils are up, waiting for their tulip friends. Monday errands and birthday celebrations at coffee this morning. I bought a lemon cake to share with everyone, one of her favorites.
Healing prayers for Harry.
Comfort prayers for Chuck’s family.
Enjoy your day, make someone else’s day brighter.

Good morning. It's sunny, windy and cold. Currently 31F on its way to 35F. 14F is tonight's forecast. Made that pot of chili yesterday for just this occasion lol. Also, finally got the blackberry cuttings into the hydroponic cloner. We'll see how that works (or not) in a few weeks. Unfortunately, need to do a P.O. run today, probably a few other errands while we're out. If we time it right, maybe Margarita Monday will come into play! Hope everybody has a fantastic day!

Good morning. Its 45 on its way to 75. Very windy. Storms tonight. Heading to the office in a few minutes. Re-potted another tray of tomatoes last evening. I've got (1) tray of tomatoes and (1) tray of annuums left to repot and that should do it. Looks to be a fairly busy day at the office. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Good morning. Sunny, breezy and 20F, on its way to 48F. Running BIL to PT this morning. Maybe a quick run to Wally World. Not sure what else is planned. Actually got some re-potting done, until I ran out of pots lol. Need to bleach some more. Maybe this afternoon when it warms up. Have a great day and be safe out there.

Good morning. It’s 45 in its way to 55. Major storms last night. Quick survey of the property and everything looks ok. Busy work schedule and I’m back in the office. Dinner with customers this evening. Re-potted another tray of tomatoes last evening. I have one tray of annuums to repot but they’re too small just yet. Not much else is happening. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Good morning. Overcast and 39F, on its way to 61F. Might try to get out and sterilize some more pots. Need to finish re-potting. Probably three trays to go. Then there will be 40 or more tomatoes to re-pot. Oh boy! Not sure what else is on the table. Hope everyone has a great day!

Back