• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 40 (4c) on its way to 45 (7c). Rain in progress. I've got the day off. The WX is crap so I'll be working inside. I might start transplanting today. Maybe watch a little basketball. Not much else is going on. The grandkids are here. Sic .... Bees are cool. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 42F, on its way to 73F. Might see a little sun this afternoon. Still a nice day. Got the blackberry bushes moved. Hope they survive. Next up, rebuild garden gates. They're 15 yrs old and sagging - hard to open these days. Still waiting on Gator parts. Sic - beekeeping is becoming reality - how cool is that! Have a great day everybody.

Good morning. Sunny and 25*F. Yearly mammogram that’s 3 years late. Sic is getting bees! That’s really great. Are you ready to be a beekeeper? The people around you will be very grateful that their gardens will be pollinated. Best of luck!
Have a wonderful day. Stay focused and healthy.

As ready as I can bee Catherine. The bees are on the property and as of last night they seemed happy. They were ready to get out of the box and do bee stuff, the box was almost vibrating. I got them some sugar water and they were busy in the gardens. Riding my bike to our DnD game this morning. wife and I are going to relax and chill tonight. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 30 on its way to 60. It should be nice. The grandkids are here keeping us busy. Transplanting today and probably restarting a few annuums. I'm going watch some football this morning and maybe some basketball while transplanting this afternoon. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Today is currently cloudy and 54F, on its way to partly sunny, breezy and 72F with a shower or two possible. I'll take it. Sterilized pots yesterday with bleach solution in prep for some transplanting. Also built a DIY cloner. Going to try cloning some of the blackberry canes I trimmed. Didn't work on the garden gates - maybe today, weather permitting. Congrats on the bees Sic. Best of luck with them. Have a great day everybody! Good morning.

Good morning. Sunny and warm weekend and then another snow storm. Such is March, but we’ll take the moisture in any form except hail. A bit of shopping, walk the mall, and spend a beautiful Saturday watching the snow melt. Sic’s bees are a-hummin’. They’re happy, too.
Enjoy your day and do a Random Act of Kindness.

The bees I'm going to pick up.
received_504218471155372.jpeg

Good morning. It's sunny and 49F, on its way to 53F. Installed threshold for garden gate. Next, need to build new gate. Maybe this week sometime. I also have some transplanting to do, plus the time is here to start tomatoes. To Do List is growing quickly. Have a great day everybody and have some fun!

Good morning. Warm day before more snow. Sic, I love your bees. They will bring you much comfort and work. Nothing much planned for this afternoon, maybe it’s time to transplant the annuums. Not too many of them, but still have the “do you have any extra plants?” Question already. Wait until May.
Have a wonderful day. Do some random acts of kindness while you’re walking or shopping.

Good morning.

Hope everyone has a great day. I’m ready for Spring already.

Life is busy. Been at hospital the past week with mom. She’s in Critical Care. Not looking good. Have to stay strong for my son. I suppose we all have a time and date set for us. Still sucks. Life goes on though. It has to.

Showing gratitude is my goal for the day.

Chuck

Good morning. It's 55 (13c) on its way to 65 (18c). Rain in the forecast. Very busy work schedule today. Starting a stressful week. Completed replanting (some annuums .... old seed that didn't come up) and started transplanting yesterday. I still need to get a haircut (maybe this evening). Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Prayers for you and your family Chuck. Headed back to Apollo Beach this morning to pick up more bees, this is crazy. 2 small jobs this afternoon. As soon as day breaks ive got to get out and do some stuff for the bees that are coming. Going to be a long day. yall be good be nice and have a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. It's sunny and 37F, on its way to 68F. Should be a pretty day. Vet appointment today, followed by taking BIL to PT. Trip to Mexican restaurant tonight for dinner. It's Margarita Monday! Have a great day and do something you enjoy.

Good morning. It’s snowing lightly, temp of 30*F. The weather gal said we’ve had moisture every 8 days since January 1. This may be the last storm for awhile, I hope. Everything’s so muddy. Monday errands, coffee with friends, fireplace guy checking things. Sic, your life is being invaded by new kids. Enjoy and embrace watching for stingers.
Have a wonderful day. Prayers for peace and comfort for Chuck’s family.

Back