• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

It's currently overcast and 65, on its way to 79 (rf 86). Calling for humid and clouds breaking for some sun with a thunderstorm this afternoon. The guessers called for rain and storms all day yesterday - didn't get one drop. Oops, guess again. Anyway, canned salsa yesterday, Errands to run today. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday! Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 63 on its way to 85. Another nice day. I've got some office work to do for a couple of hours and then it's outside to do something ..... not sure what. My lovely bride has been processing tomatoes and peppers everyday :clap: ! Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 63 on its way to 85. Another nice day. I've got some office work to do for a couple of hours and then it's outside to do something ..... not sure what. My lovely bride has been processing tomatoes and peppers everyday :clap: ! Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's currently sunny and 69, on its way to 82 (rf 85). Lower humidity today - should be a pretty day. Need to trim some branches off the sugar maples before cool weather gets here. Got a branch starting to hang over the house. Maybe head down to the garden for a visit lol. Hope everybody has a great day. Be safe out there.

Morning chickens - 31C this afty (feels like 35C) just when you thought it was safe to go out - the peppers will love it.
rdv this a.m. so I'll be going to the big city, hopefully will have time to check out the Asian shop and pick up some goodies.
Have a good hump day and keep cool

Found 4 rolls of good quality bahai hay for $200.00 yesterday. Wanted to get more but spent another 2 on fencing stuff and felt that was enough for the day,lol. That will keep me busy for my next couple free days. Today I go to Croom for a bike ride. Will be washing bike this afternoon. Mowed most of the grounds last evening, will hit up the front yard tonight. Having leftover ribs for breakfast. Good morning and have a great day.

It's currently sunny and 58, on its way to 84 (rf 91). A little warmer today - should still be a pretty day. Spent time in the garden weeding yesterday. Picked a few peppers. Need to head down and pick tomatoes this morning before it gets too hot. Probably make a dump run today as well. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Good Morning!

Good morning. The temps are creeping back to 90F, at least the mornings are cool. Watering at the CG this morning, coffee group, who know what with peaches. Daughter and co-worker came and harvested a bit from the garden last night.
Have a wonderful day. Take time for yourself.

Good morning. Sun's cresting the ridge and it's 64, heading for 86 (rf 92). Another warm one with the chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Picked tomatoes yesterday. Then had to run over and fix leaking shutoff valve at BIL's. I hate PEX piping. Will do some tomato processing today, including seedsaving. Not sure what else is planned. Have a great Thursday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. lt's 68 on its way to 90. A little warmer. My wife is heading out of town, in an hour or so, on her roadtrip to Texas with her sisters. I've got a couple of meetings this morning and then I have to mow. I need to start seed saving as well. I think I'll start fermenting tomato seeds this weekend. Grilling and beverages later on. Chiefs preseason football tonight. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Looks like another beautiful day in the 80Fs with stuff to do in the kitchen. The peaches probably won’t produce again for a few years, so take advantage of what we have today. Looking ahead to crabapples soon, from a guy up the street a ways. Then apples.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe.

Morning all - another cool morning and much warmer afternoon.
Work this a.m., there's a massive bike race coming through and most roads will be closed so I'll have to dash home before they close the roads - fun fun fun
Anyone interested - here's the details - it's all very serious stuff
Then off to see friends this afternoon, they have 2 new kittens - would be rude to say "no" to a kitten cuddle.
Have a good Friday and stay cool.

Back