• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's sunny and 72, on its way to 85 (rf 89). Should be a nice day. Thunderstorm last night. Got about .40" of rain. The garden is happier I'm sure. Not sure what's on the plate today - maybe the dump run I didn't do the other day, ha. Have a fun Friday everybody. Be safe out there.

Have to run by a customers and put up a sign for them. Stop by the store for corn and potatoes then get a ride in. Not positive where Im riding? Was thinking Croom but I might be too tired and not sharp enough for that? Ill end up in the swamp if I dont go to Croom. Hanging with the wife this evening. Harry all partying with the wife gone, TWU! Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Temps still in the 80Fs, dry, just waiting for rain that somehow eludes us. Driving to some bakery festival across town for gluten free stuff. The German lunch yesterday was very good, will plan on going again. Jammin’ some time this afternoon, adding superhots from Harry, thank you.
Have a wonderful Saturday. Stay healthy and safe.

It's sunny and 70, on its way to 84 (rf 90). Chance of a thunderstorm or two this afternoon, otherwise a nice day. Need to do some yard maintenance today. Might try to catch some of the golf tourney this afternoon. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's 68 on its way to 90. It's raining right now but should clear out by mid morning. Not much going on today. Need to get the house back in order and cleanup the kitchen. My wife will be back tomorrow and I don't want/need any trouble. Us and the rest of the crazy SKC football "hooligans" attended a great match last night. Grilling burgers later on and no doubt will consume a few beverages. Have a great Sunday! Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 69, on its way to 87 (rf 94). Humid with a chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. A little warm, but should be a nice day. Began processing more tomatoes yesterday. Will finish up today, then fire up the canner. Not much else planned. Maybe catch some of the golf tourney. Hope everybody has a peaceful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. The 90 temps are creeping in this week, no rain, but there’s always hope. Thanks for the well wishes for our anniversary, Sic. The day was so nice with no stress, wonderful steaks, etc., and games. We played a visual game like Where’s Waldo called Pictureka, also Rummikube, and cribbage. Back to reality today and work in the gardens.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning. It's sunny and 67, on its way to 89 (rf 96). Hot and humid today. A few errands and taking BIL to Dr's appointment. Not much else happening. Have a great Monday. Be safe out there.

Back