• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. 17-40F, with the 12” total snow. Hubby used the snowblower on the driveway and through the cul-de-sac to be able to drive to the street. They rarely plow our area since there’s only 3 houses. We entertained the nephew yesterday, hard to believe we hadn’t seen him for 20+ years. Not sure what’s planned for today except coffee group.
Have a great day. Watch for those after holiday sales the media is predicting. Stay warm and safe.

Good morning. It's cloudy with rain and 46F, on its way to 57F. Gonna be a wet day and night. Not good for parties in the streets this year. Managed to cut up one of those downed trees yesterday. It was lodged in between three other trees. Pain in the butt to get it down, but it's on the ground now. Still more to do. Need to finish binge watching Dexter today, before the college playoff games. Not much else planned. Home everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there reveling tonight.

Good morning. 29-49F, typical wintry day. Hard to believe it’s the end of the year, but here’s hoping for 2023 will be a fantastic year. Im looking forward to growing a few different peppers and tomatoes this coming year, maybe fewer cukes and more beans.
Have a wonderful 31December, ringing in the next year. Blessings to you all for your generous lives to others. Stay healthy and safe.

Fog has got worse, probably 75ish feet of visual.
20230101_075354.jpg

Happy New Year! Good morning. It's 37 (3c) on its way to 58 (14c). Looks to be mostly cloudy and mild. Heard lots of fireworks and gunshots last night (right up there with Independence Day). Sounded like some of the neighboring farms had some serious revelry going on! Nothing going on today but football watching and eating. Our grand daughter will be here until noonish. That's about it. Be safe and be good.

Good morning and happy new year. 27-38F, waiting for CA’s storm to show maybe tonight with more moisture. We had an hour-+ of noise last night, glad that’s over. Nothing much planned for today, lots of leftovers to share.
Here’s hoping for a great 2023 harvest. Time for me to get more organized wrt seeds, washing out cups, planning.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and healthy.

Well Happy New Year everybody! Nice, quiet night here for a change. No fireworks, not even any gunshots, and trust me, there's a lot of guns around here. Don't know why it was so peaceful, but it was a great way to bring in the New Year! That, and the midnight smooch, haha. Hope everybody has an awesome 2023! And it's off to a good start. It's sunny and 42F, on it's way to 62F. Should be a beautiful day. Nice way to start the year. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 42 (6c) on its way to 60 (16c). Cloudy, foggy and rainy. Looks like Sic's fog made it up here! T-Storms forecasted for this afternoon. I've got some office work for a couple of hours and then I'll probably watch some college football. Not much else is going on. Started working on the 2023 garden plan. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's mostly sunny and 47F, on its way to 63F. Should be a nice day. Might play lumberjack some more today.....or not, ha. With this nice weather, I'll be outside today doing something. Hope everybody has a good day. Be safe out there.

Back