• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Late start on an overcast day. Currently 50F, on its way to 64F. Warm, but showers on-and-off all day. Got several errands to run today. Better get after it. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's overcast and 48F, on its way to 62F. Supposed to have showers off and on today. Not a great day to be outside, which is unfortunate because it's the last warm day for awhile. Oh well. Not much planned for the day. Need to start planning the garden. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 33 (1c) on its way to 40 (4c). Partly sunny, windy and cool. Not much on today's agenda. Maybe a little office work and then I think I'll work on seeds. My haircut got postponed until today. Might run to town for a few things too. Got a hankerin' for Mexican food. Maybe I can work that into today's schedule :idea:. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Went on a ride with old man Schrock. Came home to a John Deere construction dump truck stuck across the street. They have had to have 2 other machines pulled out trying to unstuck it,lol. Need to run into town then chilling with the wife. Wings for dinner, yall have a great day.

Morning all. Me and the cat are starting the day with a coffee. Well, we're both starting the day, the cat has no yearning for a coffee. My partner is off to the woods with the kids for a short holiday trip. That means I have the house for myself to work from home. It also means I have plenty of time to rearrange the seedling grow space and maybe add a few centimeters left and right. 🤫

Good morning. A repeat weather day. Currently 32 with a high of 40. Today is my "work all day at the office" day. I will be in meetings from 0800-2200. My last meeting starts at 2100 tonight! I'm going to have to take tomorrow off to recover! Yesterday, I finally got my haircut. Garden planning is coming along. That's about it. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 37F, on its way to 60F. Looks like we're sqeezing in one last warm day. Good day for a drive. Going up to see the nephew and family for a belated Christmas. They all had Covid over the Holidays, so we postponed our visit. Hope everybody has a terrific Thursday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. I spent most of last night in emergency w/a family member who has a very painful kidney stone. At least the early morning drive home had no traffic. Today looks like a catch up day, putting away Christmas and purchases from sales, and watching the neighbor’s dog.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and S.M.I.L.E.

Morning to all you lovely pepper lovers!

@catherinew I hope yiur family member is feeling better. I've heard kidney stones can be quite painful.

I had an early start. Just came back from my allotment. And it was way to dark for my liking.

This is the road to the allotment:
20230106_070759.jpg

And this is my allotment:
20230106_070839.jpg

Looking forward to summer, is all I can say. :)

Last edited:
Good morning. A repeat weather day. Currently 32 with a high of 40. Today is my "work all day at the office" day. I will be in meetings from 0800-2200. My last meeting starts at 2100 tonight! I'm going to have to take tomorrow off to recover! Yesterday, I finally got my haircut. Garden planning is coming along. That's about it. Be safe and be good.
I thought you retired?

I thought you retired?
Hey MWC. Retired .... mostly .... last June. I've been working a few hours a week for my former employer as a contractor. Recently, they asked me if I would be interested in working close to full time for 2-3 months while one of the guys is out on medical leave. It's a sweet gig for me and it's winter :) ! How are things in Tecumseh?

Last edited:
Back