• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 32 (0c) on its way to 60 (16c). Spectacularly sunny and warm. Probably watch some Premeir League this morning and I think I'll find something to do outside or in the grow room. Grilling green chili cheeseburgers this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 38F, on its way to 55F. Much warmer than the last few days. Might have to run those errands we put off yesterday. Then, it's a lot of nothin. A great day to chill. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning poppies,

It's Monday again, I'm drinking my one coffee of the day, which usually means I have about 15 minutes left before I need to get to work. I think I'll start with my email backlog. 😅

Day temperatures are not to bad, around 6 °C (43 F), but the nights are lagging with -2 °C (28 F) this week. I thought February was supposed to be leading us into spring? Maybe my expectations are to high. Or is it my impatience rearing it's lovely head? 😇

Have a good day people, take some time to fill your karma points and enjoy whatever little bundle of happiness you get to unpack today.

Morning all, another Monday has come around. Not sure what the weather is doing, too dark to see :D
ETA - it's cold, that darned NE wind is at it again.
Work this afternoon. So fannying around with pepper seeds this a.m.
Have a good Monday pepper people - keep warm, calm and smiley :D

Last edited:
Good morning. It's 43 (6c) on its way to 66 (19c). Unheard of warm temperatures for this time of year. Extremely windy too. Working in the basement office for awhile. Then, I might play in the grow room. Getting a bit antsy but still 2-3 weeks before I start baby Chinenses. Looks like Indian food tonight. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Cooler and cloudy, maybe snow in the mtns. Monday errands plus the neighbor’s dog. I found some garlic in the garage, so will give it to a wanna-be gardener for her raised bed. Maybe it’ll do OK by the time she has to plant it again. It’s nice to see people wanting to grow their own food again.
Enjoy your day. Share your smiles, make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning. It's sunny, breezy and 50F, on its way to nowhere. Accomplished my goal of doing nothing yesterday. Have to run those errands today. If I don't get to the Rx, they'll unfill my prescriptions, ha. Also, it's Margarita Monday! Gotta go out for that. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning my playful kittens,

Yesterday I drove home from work and it was still light outside. Today, the day will be even longer. I can almost feel the spring in the air.

My partner and I always have five minutes that we spend together in the morning, drinking our coffee. I love those serene, little moments we share, even if they're just a few minutes. Otherwise I would be just running around like a headless chicken, packing things for work, eating something on my way out of the door.

Right, he's claiming his time, tugging my shirt.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning. It's 36 (2c) on its way to 50 (10c). A little cooler today but still way above normal. Drove into the office early this AM. My meeting schedule isn't too bad. Not sure what's on this evening's menu. Noticed a bunch of large sticks in the yard .... I might get out and pick them up later today. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's partly cloudy and 22F, on its way to 54F. Cold this morning but should warm up to a nice afternoon. Lit'l Fella's turn for his annual vet check-up this afternoon. Just a routine visit. Home after that and chill. The margaritas were excellent. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. 24-45F, no snow. Yet. Quick Dr. appt. this morning, then maybe walk the mall when it opens for the walkers. I’m working on the gardening stuff that accumulates through the year, why not just toss it? It’s getting easier, just takes time. Still waiting for snow blanket to leave.
Have a great day. Share your blessings.

Just chilling today. Picked up a new full service yearly account yesterday. Going to be a busy summer. Did not sleep good at all last night. Feel like im in a rut sometimes, groundhog day. Nothing really brings joy. I have a terrible habit of getting involved with things and excelling at a high level then becoming jaded and bored almost depressed. Its crazy. I need a new "drug" I guess. Have a great day and good morning.

@sicman As a new 'drug', may I suggest this? You could excel by growing your own tea plant, drying and/ or fermenting the leaves and then drink it gong fu style. Maybe even come up with a hot pepper tea? That, or take up 'parroting'. I recently learned on here (thanks @Simcows!) that it goes well with peppers, having a parrot. 😄

For the rest, I feel like a broken record. It's off to work in a bit. I plan on coming back home later today, maybe even some time to take care of my freshly sprouted radish seedlings.

Have a wonderful day my pups!

Morning all - another Hump Day rolls around. Still in the minus temps with that NE wind, at least it's sunny.
Cake baking this a.m., work this afty - I shall fit in some pepper fun around all that.
Have a good Wedneday hot heads - keep safe, warm and smiley :D

Speaking of teas Ratatouille, we grow all kinds of herbs including catnip that makes a great night time tea. The root can be used as a mild stimulant. We have several kratom trees also for drinks. But a parrot might be what i need:think: Bike ride to and in the green Swamp with O.M.S. and some others. Couple chores this afternoon and relaxing with the wife. 55 on its way to 83. Have a great day and good morning.

Back