• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 19 (-7c) on its way to 50 (10c). Not drinking vodka yet but the coffee tastes pretty good. Got the smoker going. Grandma and granddaughter are going to a Celebration of Life thing today and I'll be on my own. I'll probably work in the grow room and then I might run out for some Mexican food around noon. After that, who knows? I might watch Sic's YouTube video (unlikely) or finish off Letterkenny on Hulu. Beverages and such later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 36F, on its way to 47F. Looks like a good day for a drive to the nephew's. Can't remember the last time I was drinking vodka at 4am. There's probably a reason for that. 🤪 Tequila at noon sounds good Harry. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there.

Good morning poppies,

Today, I will be assisting in sowing a pepper seed that the little one will be growing. This will of course be the main event of the day. I'll teach her about planning and patience and self-restraint and doing everything by the book. About how hard it is to make choices and the stick by them. 🤣

If there is time left, I plan on sliding in the mud in the garden. There's still plenty of work to do there.

Tonight will be taco Tuesday. 🌮

👋

Morning chickens - another frosty start and then glorious sunshine this afternoon.
I must be feeling better, Mr Tinks dragged me down the garden to start clearing the branches that he trimmed off on Friday, with the comment "a bit of fresh air will do you good!" - hmmm. Anyways we're back on it again today.
Have a good Sunday, keep healthy, calm, warm and smiley - regardless! :lol:

@Ratatouille - "self-restraint and patience" - know thyself :lol:

Good morning. It's 30 (-1c) on its way to 60 (16c). Sunny and frosty. Getting close to short pants and flip flop WX. Big breakfast in a bit. Then watching some futbol and getting ready for this evening's SB game. Smoked a slab, a small pork butt and a bunch of sausage yesterday. Going to have a nice BBQ spread for the game accompanied by some rings, fries and poppers. Be safe, be blessed and be good. Enjoy the day.

Good morning. It's overcast and 37F, on its way to 39F. Forecast is rain with some snowflakes mixed in. Great day to stay inside. Took the Troy Bilt to the nephew yesterday. He thought I was bringing a newer "junk" machine. When he saw it and realized it was a 1998 model, he got excited. Babbling about how well built the "vintage" stuff is compared to the new. I think he is really looking forward to working on it. OK by me, lol. Heard there's a football game on tonight. Might give it a watch. Hope everybody has a peaceful and restful Sunday and your favorite team wins.

Last edited:
Good morning. 32-52F, a great day for the SB. Sounds like Harry’s planning on a feast tonight. We’ve got movie tickets to see “Otto” this afternoon, with them charging a ‘convenience ’ fee of $8 to order online. We drove over and picked up the physical tickets and will spend the $8 on lunch.
Glad you’re better, Tink. Fresh air always helps.
Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy and safe.

Morning all, another frosty start, we're promised temps of 14C for this afternoon - wowzer!
Still waiting for my bounce to come back from the sickness bug.
Another morning of shredding branches and the tree man is coming again so there'll be more piles to process. What I want is a huge bonfire but they've been banned. So shredding is the way to go.
Work this afternoon for a bit of rest.
Have a good Monday, keep calm, healthy, warm and smiley :D

Good morning. It's 25 (-4c) on its way to 59 (15c). Another unseasonably nice day. Working in the basement office. My schedule doesn't look too complicated today. Not sure what else we've got going on. Meatball subs later on. Probably stream something this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 32-55F, a nice couple of days before the predicted snow. Nothing popping up in the garden yet, though the daffodils are starting to show. Must make a note to dig them up some day. They need to be with the showy flowers and not stuck behind tomato cages.
Monday errands, coffee group. The movie “Otto” was enjoyable, I’m sure you know some person who can be as perfect as he wants to be.
Have an enjoyable day. Stay healthy.

Good morning. It's overcast and 38F, on its way to 58F. Supposed to turn partly sunny this afternoon. Back pain has flared its' ugly head again. Hard to find a comfortable position. Probably won't do much today, unfortunately. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. Hope you feel better downriver.
Not much going on here. May look through the seed library and see what I want to grow.

Fired up the Weber Smokey Mountain yesterday. Cooked some ribs. I snapped a pic half way through.

Have a great day

Attachments

• E9DFD8D2-1EA1-459B-B019-3EC3AB178AAD.jpeg
    E9DFD8D2-1EA1-459B-B019-3EC3AB178AAD.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 45
Back