• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 76F on its way to 89F. Got 2.6" of rain overnight. We are back to normal on rain. Heading out in a bit to the beverage store, farm store, gas store (for the mower) and WM. I've got a match up in the city tonight. Not much else is happening today. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 78F, on its way to 89F. Chance of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Yesterday, I did all the things Harry's doing today, plus a stop at the P.O. Hope your WM is less crowded than ours was, lol. Today I'm heading down to the garden to finish installing those raised beds, dammit! Yep, that's what I'm gonna do....maybe, lol. Might fire up the smoker today, and/or finish cutting the grass I didn't get to. Or, I just might sit here in my recliner and do absolutely nothing. Guess I'll see what strikes my interest, ha. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there, and don't forget to stop and smell the roses every once in a while.

Good morning. It's sunny and 76F, on its way to 91F. Calling for clouds and sun with a heavy thunderstorm. Well, yesterday I ended up running the smoker - chuck roast, country-style ribs, and black-eyed peas. Yum. Also went down to the garden and installed one of the raised beds. Yay. Started leveling for the next one, but dinner called. Today, not sure what's on the agenda. Might just wing it! Hope everybody has a peaceful and restful Sunday. Be safe out there and have a great day.

Good morning. It's 67F on its way to 81F. Cloudy and cool. Awesome WX. Futzing this morning. Maybe mowing this afternoon. With all this rain, the grass has started growing again. Roast beef sandwiches this evening. Beverages this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

Good morning and happy Monday! It's only supposed to be in the mid-70's, which is perfect weather to be outside for most of the day. Hopefully today will be a 20K+ step count day by the time I'm done.

Time to finish my coffee and get moving. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning. It's sunny and 64F, on its way to a blazing 78F. Beautiful day on tap. Worked on upcoming BBQ comp stuff yesterday. A little more to do this morning. Then, I'm heading to the garden, hopefully. Don't know of anything else on the agenda...yet, ha. Enjoy the visit with family, Catherine. That's a special time. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there and hug a loved one.

Good morning. It's 64F on its way to 86F. Raining. I would like to mow this afternoon (didn't get it done yesterday :rolleyes:). Picked our first ripe tomatoes (other than cherries) yesterday and harvested a bucket of blackberries. I've got 7-8 zucchini we need to work into the menu this week. I've also got some Cubanelle and some Sugar Rush Peach pods that are turning and are ready to harvest at any time. Futzing this morning until the rain ends. Chicken grillers this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Back