• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good mornin to all. Took a week off from work an drove down to visit family here in Chula Vista Ca.
The weather is great out here!
Mission beach? Awesome place to hang out. Yesterday we walked around for a bit an then brought out the chairs on the beach.... And just relaxed!!!
Today the Midway might be something to check out too, but we’ll see.
My Cousin told me the place called Hodads is the spot for a great burger.‍♂️
Just so much to do out here jeeez!!
Anyway, Everyone have a great day and be safe out there.

Good morning everyone. Chuck, your pictures tell the story of a fun time away from routine. Gorgeous pictures, especially of you and your son. Just yesterday on "Ariel America" they showed Utah's national parks and said Bryce Canyon was the most colorful. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Yesterday was a lazy day with snow and freezing cold most of the day. Time to get back to the routine, when it warms up. Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. Stay safe and smile.

WindowBoxGardner said:
Good mornin to all. Took a week off from work an drove down to visit family here in Chula Vista Ca.
The weather is great out here!
Mission beach? Awesome place to hang out. Yesterday we walked around for a bit an then brought out the chairs on the beach.... And just relaxed!!!
Today the Midway might be something to check out too, but well see.
My Cousin told me the place called Hodads is the spot for a great burger.‍♂
Just so much to do out here jeeez!!
Anyway, Everyone have a great day and be safe out there.
Have a good time down there. Lived there all my life. I go back once a year and be a tourist. If your in the PB area, check out Mt. Soledad. Over looks most of San Diego. Midway is a cool experience. You get to walk on all the different levels of the ship. They have a audio guide if your interested. There are lots of stairs. Down from the midway, there is a hot sauce shop in seaport village. Mostly novelty, but still cool to checkout. A bunch of other tourist shops as well. If you want to see a bunch of sea lions you can go to the childrens pool just north of PB, in La Jolla. Lots of stuff to do. I like just watching the sunset. Dont get to see the sun drop into the ocean very often in Colorado. Usually some good sunsets. Hodads is good. If your in OB you can check out Point Loma, on top of the hill from OB. It overlooks the San Diego bay.

Have fun and avoid the rush hour morning and afternoon traffic. Its hard to do though.

OCD Chilehead said:
Have a good time down there. Lived there all my life. I go back once a year and be a tourist. If your in the PB area, check out Mt. Soledad. Over looks most of San Diego. Midway is a cool experience. You get to walk on all the different levels of the ship. They have a audio guide if your interested. There are lots of stairs. Down from the midway, there is a hot sauce shop in seaport village. Mostly novelty, but still cool to checkout. A bunch of other tourist shops as well. If you want to see a bunch of sea lions you can go to the childrens pool just north of PB, in La Jolla. Lots of stuff to do. I like just watching the sunset. Dont get to see the sun drop into the ocean very often in Colorado. Usually some good sunsets. Hodads is good. If your in OB you can check out Point Loma, on top of the hill from OB. It overlooks the San Diego bay.

Have fun and avoid the rush hour morning and afternoon traffic. Its hard to do though.
Perfect weather out here right now. So far we are having a great time. I will definitely check out the hot sauce shop while out there after. And if we get the chance we will check the sunset out as well and I will send a pic.
We are doin our best to avoid traffic as much as possible but almost impossible. Thank you for the tips I do appreciate it.

Good morning all :)

it got frosty last night, but the sheets seemed to have protected the plants  :dance:
a couple got a little bit of frost damage, but i'm going to be cutting the plants back farther than that before bringing them in anyway.

going to make lots of pickled peppers this afternoon  :party:

prayers go out to those affected by the fires :(
stay safe. 

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back