• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Thank you for all the well wishes. Had to go to urgent care yesterday due to the incident the day before. I've been unable to keep any fluids in me for more than a hour. The last two nights have been miserable, hopefully this quits soon. Taking the wife to physical therapy then doing absolutely nothing. Have a wonderful day,bless up and good morning.

Good morning! I wish the news would put a little more time into the weather and less into advertising. I'm hoping this rain holds off today, Idk how well these plants are gonna do that I stuck in the mud, but there are 4 more days of rain in the forecast, then a break for 2 days, then more rain. So I need to get something planted today. I'm starting to feel like I'm never gonna get all these plants out.

Oh and there is an awards ceremony at my daughter's school this morning so I can't even start now.

Been a long week ready for the weekend. Beautiful morning here in NJ.
a62998fbf168276d298b2a5c954492cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

xbowmike said:
Been a long week ready for the weekend. Beautiful morning here in NJ.
a62998fbf168276d298b2a5c954492cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Nice WSM! I have the 18.5 and a C Code(1981) 14.5.
Edit: I see that unknown hinge too! I want one but dont want to drill into my 18.5. It doesnt have a date code but it has steel legs so I think its early 80's too.

giphy.gif

Good morning everyone. Gonna see if I can adobe in a couple more plants this morning. My put some in tbe 15 gal pots in last years soil. Idk I'm tired of this rain, and I'm sure when it stops it will go right to drought conditions lol

Back