• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning and Happy Groundhog Day. I haven't heard if Phil saw his shadow. It's 15 (-9c) on its way to 18 (-8c). Snow continues to fall and accumulate. Light meeting schedule today. The last of my seed orders finally came in yesterday. I am good to start in 2-3 weeks. Not sure what is going on today. I'll need to go out and shovel sometime. Be safe and be good.

It's sunny and 22 on its way to 47 today. As cold as it is, ole Phil probably ain't comin out lol. Leaving shortly - heading to MIL to oversee a chairlift install. Back in a few days. Have a great day, stay warm, and be safe out there.

Good morning. 8*F right now, still snowing lightly. I heard they pulled the ground hog out of his den and he decided to die right there (??). Not sure if it’s true as the guy was holding an angry animal for the press. Doctor today hasn’t cancelled yet, but all the schools have closed.
Sic, sending hearts and love to you ❤️.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and warm.

Good morning. It's 3 (-16c) with light snow. High today of 15 (-9c). Damn that angry groundhog. I heard Phil got fact checked and he's only accurate 40% of the time .... maybe that's a good thing for this year. Very busy meeting schedule today. I need to get outside and shovel again. Today is my Friday. No grandkids this weekend. Smoked brisket tonight ..... yum. A scotch or two later on 🥃. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 0 (-18c) on its way to 25 (-4). Crisp and refreshing outside. I'm hopeful that over the weekend that some of this snow will melt. Working for a couple of hours and then taking the rest of the day off. Not much else is happening. We might make the journey up Costco later this morning. I've always got stuff to organize in the fishing room and will work in there sometime this weekend. Got some steaks out to grill this evening with some poppers. Adult beverages later on. Be safe, be good and be blessed.

Good morning. Sunny with temps that may hit 40*F. I made 2 large pots of chicken dump soup yesterday, waiting for them to cool. Hubby found some whole tomatoes in the freezer from 2016, they went into the soup, but were a pain to cut. Think I’ll stick to canning tomatoes in quarts for soup. I’m starting to feel ‘normal’ and starting to plan for this summer. Thanks to Harry, I have a good start on pepper seeds.
Enjoy your day. Make someone else’s day a bit brighter.

Good morning. It's drizzling and 38F on it's way to 49F. Forecast of 21F tonight and 30F tomorrow. This cold is getting old - I'm ready for Spring. Got home last night from our trip. Drove over 4 hours in the dark and steady rain. Oh what fun. By the way, there's no shortage of truck drivers here - tractor/trailers were thick as thieves, most of the time blocking both lanes. Grrr. Anyway, gonna take it easy today - nothing really planned. Glad you're feeling better Catherine! Y'all have a great day and be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 15 on its way to 40. Did most of our errand running yesterday. Might make a WM run today. Not much else is going on today. Got steaks out to grill this evenng. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

going to play Dnd today but its a new campaign and a space setting. so no orcs just aliens, lol. Had a good day yesterday, picked up two new lawn accounts. Another no knock warrant shooting in Minnesota, ugh. Things are literally going to fold in on themselves one day, ugh. Steak salad tonight with a couple drinks. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. I’m hoping to get materials ready to plant next week, just worried about last year’s fiasco with gnats in the peppers. Any suggestions? I’ll be using Fox Farms Ocean Forest that has been out in the weather. We have a few errands, then movie night. Denver’s mask mandate is no longer enforced.
Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good afternoon. Late start this morning. Attended a funeral of a friend via "livestream". First time I've ever done that. Continuing to update seed inventory. I have too many! Of course, I'm waiting on Seed Train B to swing by in a few days, lol. Have a great afternoon and be safe out there.

maybe to much moisture Catherine? Also plant some catnip around your plants. what movie did you see? Ive already been up a while now. My sleeping has really been bad lately. Ive got to get back being more active. Last year had a couple injuries and business really picked up causing me to become a lazy slob. Ive gained 22 pounds since May. Im not liking it at all. Was suppose to ride today but its raining and cold. Ill ride in the rain and ill ride in the cold, wont ride in both. Maybe a walk later if it clears up? Nothing really else is going on today besides Im stupid tired. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great weekend and being safe. Bummer about your friend Downriver. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 20 on its way to 45. The snow is melting. It should be a nice day. My sleep has been a total mess too. It's due to my stress related stomach issues coming back. I will be retired by May and I'm hoping my issues will subside. A walk sounds good. I've got firewood to split too. First off I'm going to work a couple hours in the fishing room. I might get out to the barn and and service the mower and check on the trucks. Not much else happening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sic- the gnats were in my seedlings in the basement, under lights. I was probably being lazy, but did wash all of the peppers in the bathtub 2 or 3 times. This year I hope to use Bti in the transplant soil. Anyway, looks like a beautiful day with few errands. The movie we saw was about Marie Curie, a bit boring, but I got to see the struggles she faced.
I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy. Our mask mandate ends on Feb. 18 - I will still wear mine at Costco, etc.

Back