• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Well my mouse poop plant is going to take a dump on all of your mouse poop plants..

8415659029_3d86088fd9_m.jpg

One batch of seeds went out today. I somehow forgot to email myself the updated address list and I wont have access to it until Monday. Next set will go out on Tuesday. Followed by a final mailing on the 5th of Feb.

WARNING!!! Fear inducing post will follow. All those susceptible to fear need stop NOW!!! Click the back button and never visit this thread again!

:hell: :hell:
So today, after lots of hard work. Victory has finally been secured! :dance:

What is about to follow in this post may scare some; It may even be called sorcery by others but rest assured fellow villagers, what you see before you is not sorcery or witchcraft. It isn't science fiction or alien technology.

What I have created my fellow villagers is...

THE PRIK KEE GROW HUGE 1000!!!!!!!!

What we have is 450gph of raw pumping capacity. Combined with 1/2 inch manifold piping secured by a 3/4" screw bongle diphribulator, and shooting raw power out of 360 degree omnidirectional thrust vectoring nozzles. All of this in a 5 gallon black reservoir of honour! Capped by a 6 inch net pot of power!

Specs:

Power - 450GPH
Reservoir capacity - 5 gallons
net pot - 6 inches
medium - plant-it expanded clay
Nute holding capacity - 1.5 gallons
Nute strength - 1500-1800ppm

Sorry if the pictures bring extreme sorrow and tears of pain and suffering. WARNING: All sore losers, stop here now and do not scroll down!!!!!!!

IMG_7103_zps6143cead.jpg

IMG_7106_zps8707b470.jpg

IMG_7109_zpsa4f450e1.jpg

IMG_7112_zps7b4b3ef7.jpg

IMG_7111_zps8f94d222.jpg

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!!!

I hope you have a patent on that beast, someone may want to copy that.....Not! :party:

Good effort though, great stuff! Good luck

Hahaha I hope for as much of a confident prick I am being, that I won't fall into a heap of failure!

But I am just trying to make this exciting and going to try THE MOST RADICAL grow method I can think of to make this all fun. That means taking hydroponics to the next step and ramping it up to a full blown aeroponic system!

It should be noted that I have done tomatoes and lettuce aeroponically but not peppers so lets see how this baby works in the end!!!

Hahaha I hope for as much of a confident prick I am being, that I won't fall into a heap of failure!

But I am just trying to make this exciting and going to try THE MOST RADICAL grow method I can think of to make this all fun. That means taking hydroponics to the next step and ramping it up to a full blown aeroponic system!

It should be noted that I have done tomatoes and lettuce aeroponically but not peppers so lets see how this baby works in the end!!!

In all serious it's a good effort. Diy growing is what it's all out, you may certainly be in line for THE MOST RADICAL grow award by the time this ends.

Going to have another look at our set up now. Nice 1!

Dan, will that pump be running 24/7 or in short bursts frequently throughout the day? Also, I didn't see an airstone on your reservoir, how will you be aerating your nutrients?

It will be running for 45 seconds every 4 1/2 minutes. Thanks to a home made timer which I opened up and removed a cog and glued a gear and now every time slot runs for 45 seconds and the whole timer takes 40 minutes make one cycle. Anyway the nutrients don't need aeration since the roots will have a 4 1/2 minute dry cycle between each spray cycle.

Back