food HOT dogs

plko.png

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm not going to read through 20 pages of Hot Dogs to find out!!!!

This is for our very own Happy Hot Dog Man JayT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUTPCEA-al0

XOXO!
:D

Made some Chicago style dogs recently.  Nobody sells poppy seed buns, or any other fresh made hotdog buns, around where we live.  Nor does anyone carry Vienna Beef dogs.  So after a little trip into Houston I got what we needed.  A bakery made the buns to order and I talked a Vienna Beef supplied hotdog shop into selling me uncooked natural casing dogs by the pound.  I can't find sports peppers here anywhere so I substituted pickled serranos.  Even the neon green sweet relish can't be found here, but I had picked some up while shopping out of town at a Kroger.

I normally grill dogs but since these are natural casing ones I did the dirty water simmer cooking.  They turned out fantastic.

Hey the celery salt is in the first picture.  I'm pretty sure it didn't make it onto the dog in the pic though.  Drinking was heavy that night and I guess i forgot  :drunk:

frydad4 said:
Wow Count!!!

Dirty Hot Dog Water!!!!!!!  Hope you took a shot of the meat-liquor with the meal!!!

Nice job!!!

"meat-liquor"

Another SoFlophism.

Put that one in the databank.

I call that one chingon too!

frydad4 said:

Hope you took a shot of the meat-liquor 

texas blues said:

"meat-liquor"

Another SoFlophism.

So-Flop-hism

frydad4 said:
"Meat Liquor"....delicious!
 Edit-DELETE- Oh my.... if I'd of had one last re-wine....
:silenced:
:shame:  to me.....

carry on hot-Dogging..... 

Count, you made Rawk proud! Those are fine chi town dawgs.

DTS... oh yeah, but melt that damn cheese.

I am so proud of both of you, I have a little tear in my eye.  Our little hot dog thread is all grown up...

DTS' dawg's look dang good no matter the scheeze schmeltiness or not.

Meat-liquor.

i didna' have a sentence for those two words but its just so damn dirty talking I had to throw it out there for no damn reason.

Back