food HOT dogs

1623695_10201395118384297_1635708432_n.jpg

Keeping it simple tonight

I like! Strangely reminds me of liverwurst and onions which I used to get at this place with a SUPER spicy dijon that made you exhale vapors from your nose. Looks like a killer dawg.

Si Senor!

When I was in Tampa a while back we went to a seafood joint called Crabby Bill's.

Had a sauce that came with crab cakes we ordered named "Crabby Sauce."

It was awesome on the crab cakes and I riffed it when I got home.

Mustard. Mayo. And a shit-ton (official SoFlo measurement) of horseradish.

More often than not the best stuff is simple and only has a few ingredients.

Oh my Lawd' that stuff's good!

Scoville DeVille said:
The TB must be bored.

Hippy slummin the Hot Dog thread.

:wistfullmemories:

Truth be told I ate so much at the Japanese joint that I'm so full even alcohol can't cut through and put me to sleep.

But not only that.

JHP posted some awesome looking dogs with that dijon mustard splooge and no matter what the man posts I am compelled to drool over it and sometimes even post my damn fool insignificant comments.

Bottom line.

JHP rocks!

Dang Chris.

Those look like deep fried dog's like they do at Rut's Hut.

Split open and an outer crispy crust almost like bacon.

Looks like your horsey dijon on there too.

I saw that G was posting over in The Soup Thread.

She should be over here diggin' on them vegan intolerant dawg's.

Suckah!

Looks good! That's how I prefer my dogs. Thin and charred.

I can't stand getting a big ass hot dog that takes up all the space in the bun, with the girth of Ron Jeremy!
Even the ones at Costco, 1/4 lb, (and a hell of a deal) are too big for my liking. 

JHP, always bringing some serious eats!!! 

I worked a 12 hour day today and when I came home it was an empty house. What s a man to do in such a situation but think what is quick and easy because I'm hungry and I don't want to waste allot of time prepping a meal. So I fire up the gas grill and throw on a hotlink and this nice polish sausage from Costco. 10 minutes later I put together this meal with Frenchy's mustard, tomato, onion, jalapeno and some cheese. Needless to say it hit the spot.

Show us your favorite BigAss Dog...........................

Attachments

• a good dog.jpg
    a good dog.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 61
Back