food HOT dogs

sicman said:
oops my bad. i was going to wip something out.  i see this thread is a diffrent direction than i thought.
my thoughts on the burrito thread thinking it was something else too........................ :shh:

Another night of some big ass polish dogs for dinner. onions,red bell peppers, dill pickles, jalapenos, mustard, jack & cheddar cheese topped off with my home made habanero sauce

Attachments

• dogstuff.jpg
    dogstuff.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 58
  • ingredients2.jpg
    ingredients2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 60
the official dog thread...............................the other one shall die.Grilled Polish dogs with red bell peppers, jalapenos, red onion,dill pickle,tomato,jack and cheddar cheese, mustard and my habanero sauce 

Attachments

• bigdogs.jpg
    bigdogs.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 61
Doggin it again after a 12 hour day at work. Quick and easy BBQ hebrew national dog with my first pepper from my garden a serrano, yellow bell, sweet onion, tomato,mustard and my extra hot habanero sauce with a kick from my Joyner dried pepper blend for more heat.

Attachments

• doggin it tonight.jpg
    doggin it tonight.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 58
Sour cream and lime juice!

Why didn't I think of that for a slaw base with cilantro?

I've used that for a splooge on Baja style fish tacos and it rocks.

I don't know where you learned to cook but this won't be the first time I've stolen sheeit from you.

It ain't just about the quality pitcher's you take but what's in 'em.

You sir honor THP.

texas blues said:
Sour cream and lime juice!

Why didn't I think of that for a slaw base with cilantro?

I've used that for a splooge on Baja style fish tacos and it rocks.

I don't know where you learned to cook but this won't be the first time I've stolen sheeit from you.

It ain't just about the quality pitcher's you take but what's in 'em.

You sir honor THP.
Funny you mention fish tacos, that is the left over slaw from my mahi tacos!

I HATE onion in slaw. But since it's slaw dogs... it works for me since I'd put onion on 'em. I love slaw dogs.

Back