How do you spice up your Bloody Mary

Very nice. I knew you'd be chimin' in on this one. Anyone else having a Bloody Mary this morning? I'm seriously thinking about having another.

i've been known to have a bloody or 3 in the morning. you guys got me thirsty, so here's the 1st round:

infused vodka (been in the refrigerator since last fall - along with many of his brothers), horseradish, celery salt, black pepper, worcestershire sauce, dave's crazy caribbean hot sauce, pickle, and celery.

P1020641.jpg

P1020646.jpg

round 2: same basic lineup but use HBD Mauvais Sang and crush a glove of garlic.

P1020649.jpg

P1020652.jpg

i may be inclined to go to round 3.

haven't decided what to use for round 3. my favorites were last fall tailgating at the illini games - chile infused vodka and AJ's puree. i'm out or i'd be tapping into it for sure. love the willie nelson song.

I am out of my fatalii vodka, and my bhut vodka. I am going to have to make some more. No matter, that puree does the trick just fine. I'm feeling adventurous today. I just made a couple of big batches of rubs. One for chicken, one for ribs and steak. May have to make some sauce too.

just thought about it Buddy...you have used ALL of the puree ?....roflmao...man you must have been making a lot of hot stuff...

BM #4 will have to wait until about 12:30...got a gig at the elephant this afternoon and don't want to be wasted when I get there...maybe when I leave... :lol:

JayT...what kinda sauce you thinkin' about?

AJ: it's all gone. was using a lot during football season - pretty big tailgates. if you ever want to sell a bunch of puree - come on up to the saturday morning illini games - lot's of people, lot's of bloodies.

here's round 3 - went with a southwestern theme. used Salsa Lady's southwest spice mix and chipolte hot sauce.

P1020654.jpg

P1020655.jpg

i was thinking about making some hot sauce also. i've got a couple of papayas and some pineapple - might be an interesting combination - i think that i've still got a bag of bhuts, if not, i know that i have habs/scotch bonnets.

nothing like drinking a 1/2 bottle of vodka before 10:00.

depends on how big the bottle is...if it was a 1.75 liter, man you been making them strong...would you like a little BM mix with your vodka?...roflmao

and I noticed Chiliac started this thread...has anyone heard from him over the past two years?....his name was Ollie and he just disappeared...hope he is still amongst the living...

mmm... it's been a while since I last had a Bloody Mary. gotta get some tomato juice... got all the rest. :lol:

I like the Mr & Mrs T's Bold And Spicy mix too. Good starting point. Then add some Woo Sauce, lime and Melinda's naga Jolokia Sauce. Good heat and flavor. Top off with some Celery Salt. I really like the flavor of the Celery Salt on top.

you guys up for, as AJ says, a DBMM tomorrow? if so, looking forward to your posts. if not, i'll post mine anyway.

Back