How do you spice up your Bloody Mary

thinking about going with the bloody maria - tequila instead of vodka. we'll see - sounds like a nice twist.

SMBM=Santa Maria Bloody Mary????

Holy Smokes, Guys!

Just popped in here to check on things because of something JayT said, and I see Buddy's posts....thanks for using the goods!

Looking forward to the doubledoubles tomorrow.
CHEERS! (time to re-wine)

:cheers:

well, I'll join y'all in an alcoholic beverage early in the morning....but since I have no tomato juice, vodka or tequila, (do have celery and Worchestershitshire sauce).....

do have orange juice and coconut rum~~~~~ ;) will see y'all (maybe see doubles??? :lol: ) in the AM!

sl

dammit...just found out I am out of mix...back in a few with my first of the morning...going to the store in my pajamas...that'll freakem' out...

:AJ walks into store:

"What do you mean you are out of mix?"

102009a001-1.jpg

you guys kill me...but that would probably be the face if they were...

back with my little bit of heaven...got my bold and spicy Mr and Mrs T's BMM, Anns Spicy Worchestershire, Tabasco, 7 Pot Puree, Vodka, and a stalk of celery...a really big stalk...

not gonna take a picture since I have posted umpteen on this thread already and they all look the same...

OK...had my first taste of the mix...delectable and delicioso...had to go back and taste Anns worchestershire on its on...one teaspoon...wow...absolute nail on the head kinda recipe...the best worchestershire I have ever tasted and I have always kept a big bottle of Lee and Perrins...can you make it in a bigger bottle?...like maybe 32 ounces...roflmao....

All kidding aside Ann, it is the absolute best worchestershire I have ever tasted and I am very impressed at the way the flavors meld together...

gonna go drink another Sunday Morning Bloody Mary...

not feeling well this morning. i'm going to have to take a pass. on the other hand, a bloody may make me fell better.

sorry to hear that Buddy...get feelin' better...

here is what I am dealing with this morning...it is about 10minutes away from me and headed right directly for me...let's see if this one splits like most do...if it doesn't I am gonna get hail...

050111a002.jpg

white spot is me...

050111a-1.jpg

dang bloody marys are going down really well though....

Well, I'm just having a "special" morning. Had a pipe in the kitchen go ballistic last night, so no pics here, either. This morning, started grabbing stuff out of the fridge and loading it into my glass, and it wasn't until after I'd already poured some in that I noticed I grabbed the soy sauce instead of worchestershire sauce, but decided to go with it anyway.

The poison this morning includes:
Manzano-infused Absolut vodka
AJ's 7-pot puree
AJ's Fatalii puree
Worchestershire sauce
Soy sauce
Ginger juice
Lime juice
V8 juice

Tastes pretty good, and the burn is definitely waking me up now. Cheers! :cheers:

Edit: Added the v8! lol

Oh, and AJ - looks like the cell in your area this morning is heading our way...... thanks, man! ;) Hope it split around you this morning.

Good Morning, y'all!

I found just enough rum and OJ to make what is normally served in a bar as a single drink. We call it a Rum Driver, and usually make it in 16oz beer glasses. Had about a single shot of rum, but hey, I'm with y'all this morning.

AJ,
Thanks, amigo! I'm so glad you like the Spicy Worcestershire! I can make a 32 ouncer for you :lol: Let me know if it needs any more tweaking or if it's good as is. It's quite a process to make, and takes several days.

geeme, you'd better fix up another one right away WITHOUT the soy sauce. "I screwed up the first one" is as good of an excuse as any to have another one.
:cool:

Actually added the ginger juice and lime BECAUSE of the soy sauce - and fixed another JUST LIKE IT. Only thing better than a good thing is seconds of it! ;)

PS - just wishing I had some wasabi around here now....

Sorry I had to miss out on the fun this morning, something came up. AJ did you get hit by that storm?

the instigator couldn't make it...just sayin'...

hit us head on with nickel sized hail for about 5 minute and an inch of rain in 20...not much damage to the plants and none to vehicles or house...

got another one that is just now sliding about 2 miles northwest of us headed northeast...

just our usual weather this time of year although it is a little late in coming...

... tomorrow's wednesdsay... O.o Sure wish I could.

I had a feeling this thread would be coming back soon, I'd love to chime in around Sat or Sun.

Back