How does this sound?

ExtremeBurn said:
smart move dude... i tossed all my stuff with peanut butter in it out
Yep it was and at that time they were 4/5 jiff crunchy "I hate creamy" makes me lick my roof of my mouth many many times until my tong gets sore of licking.

Anyhoo, I haven't decided how I'm going to use the pb yet.

yeh sorry I spelt it wrong that may have thrown you a little, it doen't have to have peanuts but peanuts and chicken is so damn good.

PhatManDerek said:
No problem mate, Hey can this be used as a side dish to chicken wings?
There are no rules in cooking man!

in Australia we tend not to deep fry our wings as much as marinate and oven bake, if you marinate wings in this stuff then cook for about 1 hour at 180 deg celcius your on a good thing, very Australian/asian backyard barbque food.

PhatManDerek said:
Your right bro!

Hmmmm light went off in my head :)

Oh thanks a lot guys, I've writing down all my idea's in a notebook for later use.
I was gonna say, the Dr. Pepper/banana/jalapeno guy is asking? :lol:

stillmanz said:
in fact this is what I'm having for dinner tonight now.
The hot microwaved banana thing?
:lol:
j/k

stillmanz said:
in Australia we tend not to deep fry our wings as much as marinate and oven bake, if you marinate wings in this stuff then cook for about 1 hour at 180 deg celcius your on a good thing, very Australian/asian backyard barbque food.
I will have try this,

thehotpepper.com said:
I was gonna say, the Dr. Pepper/banana/jalapeno guy is asking? :lol:
You guys are begining to know me pretty well eh? :)

stillmanz said:
in fact this is what I'm having for dinner tonight now.
LOL nice, and thanks for giving me the idea for the wings Stillmanz By the off topic question, How close are you To Angus Youngs Home town?

ok thanks to THP on what DP meant. yea I'll have to pass on the banana dr. pepper (soda) mixture with jalapenos.
it just doesnt sound tasty, but if you like it, by all means go for it & eat it.

banana's w/ chiles do work together in hot sauces.

Isn't Angus a scot?
Bons Buried in Perth which is on the other side of Australia.
I trhink they gigged in Sydney first so maybe about 1300 kilometres.

chilehunter said:
ok thanks to THP on what DP meant. yea I'll have to pass on the banana dr. pepper (soda) mixture with jalapenos.
it just doesnt sound tasty, but if you like it, by all means go for it & eat it.

banana's w/ chiles do work together in hot sauces.
Well maybe I should stop watching the food network, They're the ones giving me these crazy idea's!

stillmanz said:
Isn't Angus a scot?
Bons Buried in Perth which is on the other side of Australia.
I trhink they gigged in Sydney first so maybe about 1300 kilometres.
Actually hes an Aussie, and very cool about Bon, By the way I wish Bon was still around he made ac/dc :(

Back