How does this sound?

the banana choclate jalapeno popper does sound good.

I got to thinking about a different style now just from this short discussion.

imagine a chile filled with ? (dont know yet - fruit or ?) then have a chocolate outer coating. I think that sounds good.

chilehunter said:

imagine a chile filled with ? (dont know yet - fruit or ?) then have a chocolate outer coating. I think that sounds good.

yeah, that's what I was saying earlier... then I told him to invite a hottie over and feed them to her

chilehunter said:

It would have to be that quick freeze chocolate you smother it on hot and let it chill in the fridge until it hardens and eat.

ExtremeBurn said:
yeah, that's what I was saying earlier... then I told him to invite a hottie over and feed them to her
I will try that but the hottie will have to wait until I can meet some, the ladies where I live would be a little too old for me.....

PhatManDerek said:
You know how you make deviled eggs "aka stuffed eggs with egg salad stuffing?" Well I was thinking something along those lines with the jalapeno chilies.

I only eat eggs if scrambled or in omelet form.

PhatManDerek said:
It would have to be that quick freeze chocolate you smother it on hot and let it chill in the fridge until it hardens and eat.

you need to use birch chocolate or whatever it's called, the same stuff they use on sea foam

PhatManDerek said:
I will try that but the hottie will have to wait until I can meet some, the ladies where I live would be a little too old for me.....

well then just give granny a good night out lol

ExtremeBurn said:
yeah, that's what I was saying earlier...

oh, I must of got confused between all the posts so quick, I thought you meant do it like a banana chocolate filled jalapeno battered fried popper vs a non fried banana or ? something filled with a chocolate covered coating.

chilehunter said:
oh, I must of got confused between all the posts so quick, I thought you meant do it like a banana chocolate filled jalapeno battered fried popper vs a non fried banana or ? something filled with a chocolate covered coating.
Hell try it both way's, I may actually try it both way's and take lot o pictures.

chilehunter said:

i'm confused as to what i was even talkin bout now hahaha... this is a great thread

ExtremeBurn said:
i'm confused as to what i was even talkin bout now hahaha... this is a great thread
We're talking about grannies, Banana's, Dr Pepper, Jalapeno's, Egg's, Chocolate, But let's get back on track shall we?

PhatManDerek said:
We're talking about grannies, Banana's, Dr Pepper, Jalapeno's, Egg's, Chocolate, But let's get back on track shall we?

hahahahaha... that's right! dude, my neighbors have to think i'm crazy. i sitting here by myself laughing my butt off! haha

ExtremeBurn said:
hahahahaha... that's right! dude, my neighbors have to think i'm crazy. i sitting here by myself laughing my butt off! haha

chilehunter said:
I think we were talking about 40 year old midget women with chocolate & bananas :shocked::lol:
LOL.

By that that's 36 year old not 40 but thanks for the compliment.

PhatManDerek said:
LOL.

By that that's 36 year old not 40 but thanks for the compliment.

so back to the devil egg styled banana and chocolate stuffed jalapeno poppers that you'll be feeding to a 40 year old midget while sippin on some Dr. Pepper

Back