How does this sound?

:shakes PMD's Dr. Pepper: :hides:

ExtremeBurn said:
nice... extra protein in the worms yum

I've always been told to make sure pork meat is cook through out before eating.......now I know why.....WOW....

I just found this thread!! great thread!!! Jalapenos, chocolate, bannans, Dr. Pepper and midgets and AC/DC!!! How can ya go wrong! LMAO

Interesting concoction so have ya tried it yet? Kinda curious how it tastes (each one of the mixes) LOL

Dyce51 said:
I've always been told to make sure pork meat is cook through out before eating.......now I know why.....WOW....

I just found this thread!! great thread!!! Jalapenos, chocolate, bannans, Dr. Pepper and midgets and AC/DC!!! How can ya go wrong! LMAO

Interesting concoction so have ya tried it yet? Kinda curious how it tastes (each one of the mixes) LOL

Needless to say... it was an interesting night... haha

stillmanz said:
off track PhatMan if you want to hear a kick ass blues style Aussie band from the past look up a band called "Chain".
look at downloading an album called "Beyond the Blues" its a late sixties album I think.
those dudes are god.
Lennys just a speedfreak grandpop these days lol.
I will have to check them out, And thanks everyone.

:)

This thread is hilarious! Phat I think if you are watching food network you might have to get more picky as to which cooks you watch. I like that channel but not all the cooks....some make strange foods or expensive ingredients...guess it's whoever you like best.

Back