• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

human waste compost- Yay or Nay?

Hehe

I just don't wanna know why they call him Blister now.

POTAWIE said:
The good news is that sewage treatment plants' first stage should filter out the large goodies like syringes, condoms and tampons:)

Yes. but, how does it leave the plant? separately or all together? just because it leaves the "water" earlier doesn't mean much for the transportation out of the plant. Anyone familiar with treatment plants?

halo_players_junkyard said:
Yes. but, how does it leave the plant? separately or all together? just because it leaves the "water" earlier doesn't mean much for the transportation out of the plant. Anyone familiar with treatment plants?

It is put on trucks and either deposited or incinerated...

thehotpepper.com said:
So you're pooping condoms, eh? Didn't know you swang that way, but thanks.

TMI in this thread!

:lol: Brutal. Although I'm a little concerned that me and my taught buttox sitting on the can is the first thing that comes to your mind :think:

WOW! Great thread!

And in some ways a little TMI~~ but it's all good!

It looks like I'll be mixing my own potting soil. And I will be contacting the place that has the other stuff to let them know why I won't be buying potting soil from them in hopes that next year, they get some poo-free potting soil.

salsalady said:
I found out that the bulk potting soil I want to use contains compost made from human waste. I don't think it's totally from human waste, but at least part of it is from human waste.

What's the views on using this?

Yay or Nay?

Nay

You rise from dust
You go in dust
You produce
What you ate.
Use what you have
You will get what you don't have.
What once was shit
Will grow as wheat.
Use it
Don't refuse it.

YAY YAY YAY

Canuck Pepperhead said:
So your making your plants into alcoholics?????lol j/k

For some I think that would apply LOL-

I took the plunge into poo today and ordered a 2 yard delivery. Not the YouPoo that this thread is about, I opted for some 50/50 mix of composted horse poo and top soil. Delivered price was $57/yd......the other YouPoo stuff I was looking at was $83/yard not delivered.

I'll post pics in a couple days in my grow log post when I get some re-potting done.

Silver_Surfer said:
I'd like to see you try and get a package of that through USPS. :lol:
I think I'll go with UPS. "What can Brown do for you?"
:lol:

Back